Honeymoney (Swapfell Papyrus X Underswap Papyrus)

Money grabbed the hood of his purple jacket and flipped it over his head, he was feeling depressed today and he had no idea why. His little brother was training with the lizard woman so he was home alone. Letting out a sigh of defeat, Money laid down on the lumpy couch, closed his eyes and took a nap. When he woke up, there was a weight against him. Money sniffed and he smelled the comforting scent of his boyfriend, Honey. He smelled of sugar and smoke. And his bright orange sweater was permanently stained with the scent of his favorite confection and the odor of cigarette smoke.
"Hey~" Honey mumbled.
"What are you doing?" Money replied.
"I came home and saw you were laying on the couch in your depressed position and I wanted to make you feel better because I love you so much."
"You big softie." Money grumbled. But on the inside, he was touched and greatful.
"Do you wanna watch Napstaton? I heard this episode is a crossover with Mettaton!"
"Sure. Why not." Honey moved off of Money and the two skeletons sat in their favorite cuddle spot and watched the two robots intently on the television. MTT and NTT were currently arguing about who was the best robot of Monsterkind instead of doing what was scheduled. After the cousins stopped fighting (thanks to the Mad Dummy, their other cousin.) Honey was snoring lightly and he looked content. Money pulled out his cellphone and quickly snapped a picture of his boyfriend, set it as the wallpaper of his home screen and kept an eye on the time. Grape should be home anytime soon from his daily training, (which was actually cooking lessons.) But Money and Alphys agreed to not tell him because he was way too ambitious and could be a possible danger to the Royal Guard and to the queen herself.
"I love you, you big orange dork." Money whispered.