Storyshift Sans X Storyshift Papyrus

King Sans was out taking a nice stroll around Snowdin. Enjoying the nice cool breeze against his face, as the wind couldn't penetrate his cape he wrapped around his small body. The other reason he wanted to take a walk was so he could see his brother Papyrus, He saw Chara, snuggled up tight in her jacket, followed by her brother, Asriel.
"'Sup, Bonehead." The human drawled.
"Chara! Have some respect toward our king! For the love of Cinnamon Bunnies!" Asriel bantered. "Ha ha ha! Greetings, King Bones!"
"As if that's any better!" Chara argued back. "Do you even know his name?"
"Yes! Well... no..." Asriel replied.
Sans just chuckled at the siblings and kept walking toward the direction of the Ruins, until shockingly, he saw Chara again. (He temporarily forgot about her ability to teleport.)
"Knock knock." Chara said. Confused, Sans listened on.
"Who's there?" A high pitched male voice responded.
"Boo."
"Boo, who?"
"No need to cry, it was just a joke!"
"Nyeh heh heh!" The voice laughed.
Wait, I know that laugh from anywhere... Papyrus! Sans thought to himself He was hiding in the Ruins this whole time! Sans was relieved to hear his little brother's voice.
"Hey, King Bonehead." He jumped and gasped out loud, but the one that scared him was just Chara.
"Chara, please don't scare me like that!" Sans requested.
"Then don't spy in on my conversations, bones." Chara sassed before teleporting away, most likely to her brother. Sans, who could feel his soul pumping, nervously knocked on the door to the Ruins and waited.
"Yes?" A voice spoke from the other side.
"Papyrus?" Sans asked. But the response was only silence until...
"Sans? Brother?" Papyrus finally responded. "H-how have you been?"
"I have been good, except I have been missing something for a while now." Sans said.
"Oh, and what would that be?" Papyrus inquired, voice sounding slightly smug.
"You."