Swap!Paperjam X Paperjam and Ink!Sans x Ink!Swap!Papyrus

Author's Note: I don't know if anyone dabbled in this concept before, but in this one shot. Our classic Paperjam is having a sleepover with a character that I think I created. (If Swap!Paperjam already exists than correct me, please.) Named Swap!Paperjam. And he is as his name implies, a swapped version of Paperjam that is a Papyrus instead of a Sans. So he is the son of Error!Swap!Papyrus and Ink!Swap!Papyrus. Also if anyone has an Artbook on their profile, I would love to see your rendition of Swap!Paperjam, and if you do, please tag me in the comments or something so I can see it. Also this one has two ships. Now to the story! (I apologize for rambling!)

---Ink!Sans x Ink!Swap!Papyrus----
     Paperjam was in the bathroom getting changed into his pajamas while he was waiting for his best friend and swapped version of himself. He just pulled on the pajama bottoms before he heard his father Ink!Sans shout from downstairs.
"Paperjam! Your friend is here!"
"Yes!" He shouted, full of excitement as he ran down the stairs to the front door.
"Hello!"
"Hi!"
They greeted each other happily.
Inkswap Papyrus was at the door along with his son.
"Alright, kid. Go play with your friend. I want to talk with Ink Sans here."
"Yes papa." Swap!Paperjam replied before Paperjam grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs to his bedroom.
"They could be brothers. Heh." Inkswap Papyrus muttered.
"They really could be. Your Paperjam looks like a Papyrus like you, and my Paperjam looks like a Sans like me. And it is very common in the AUs for there to be a Sans and Papyrus sibling situation."
"Y'know, I appreciate you coming and bringing your kid. PJ really enjoys another kid to play with. And I enjoy the company ever since Error left." Ink!Sans said, widening his smile. "I'm kinda glad Error left. Though I guess that means we might go back to being mortal enemies again."
"I know how you feel. When Error left me with my Paperjam, I felt like a bunch of weight has been lifted off my shoulders, well, my Error, y'know." As Ink!Swap!Papyrus was talking, Ink!Sans opened a little vial of paint and drank the one that helped him feel love. He barely let the taller skeleton finish talking before he grabbed him gently by his paint sash and clinked his teeth against the other's teeth. Ink!Swap!Papyrus gasped in surprise and let a blush dust across his cheek bones, he thought for a moment and decided what he wanted. And then he grabbed the same color paint from his own sash and drank from it so he could return the smaller skeleton's feelings easier.
"Heh. I love you too."

------Paperjam X Swap!Paperjam------
     Upstairs, the two boys were picking out a movie for the pair to watch, (not aware of their father's new affections for the other)
"What do you want to watch?" Paperjam asked the taller monster.
"Hnnn..... Ghostbusters?" He suggested.
"The old or the new?"
"Which is which?"
"The old ones have the guys and the new one has the girls."
"The new one. I find it funnier. The old ones were good but there's something about the new one that really tickles my funny bone." This remark led to both of the monster boys to laugh at the horrible pun.

     "GET OUT OF MY FRIEND, GHOST!" the woman named Patty Tolan yelled on the TV as she was pinning down her possessed friend, Abby Yates, she lifted up her hand and slapped Abby right across the cheek causing the angry ghost to fly out of Abby, but Patty didn't see the ghost leave.
"HA!" Paperjam laughed loudly. "This part always makes me laugh!"
"Me too!" Swap!Paperjam agreed. They glued their eyes back to the television to see Patty lift her hand again and scream "THE POWER OF PATTY COMPELS YOU!" and slapped the other side of Abby's face as Abby groaned in pain.
Both of the boys were smiling at the screen but they were having a hard time keeping their eyes open.
"Do you want to go to sleep?" Paperjam asked his best friend.
"Y-yeah. I'm really tired." Swap!Paperjam answered as he snuggled closer to his friend and rested his head on the other's shoulder who was already asleep.