Epic!Sans X Fresh!Sans

Author's Note: This request was for Epic!Sans to be with a Sans of my choice, so after thinking for a while, I decided to pair him with our favorite 90's mess, Fresh.

     Fresh was enjoying his time on the surface, he didn't have to feed on hosts anymore because he was given another nutrient source that wasn't another living being. And he had a boyfriend, and that boyfriend was one of his many counterparts named Epic!Sans, or Epic for short.
"Hey Bruh!" A booming voice spoke. "I'm home!" Fresh chuckled inwardly at the other skeleton and his endless enthusiasm. Epic strolled throughout the house and found his way to the bathroom and changed into a black tank top and purple basketball shorts.
"Are you getting dressed?" Fresh shouted.
"Yep, I'll be out in a minute, bruh." Epic answered as he examined the crack on his eye socket, it seemed to still be fine so he flicked the light off in the bathroom and teleported to the living room where Fresh was watching his favorite TV program.
"Hey Epic... wanna cuddle?" Fresh asked timidly, it was rare for Fresh to begin a cuddle session because Epic always started them. Epic felt his soul flutter in his chest as he blushed a bright purple and nodded shyly. Fresh's grin grew wider across his cheekbones as he spread his arms warmly, the show on television forgotten. "I love you, bruh." Epic murmured softly toward the other skeleton while he took Fresh's colorful hat and put it on his own head backwards. "You look hot in my hat." Fresh said while taking his "YOLO" sunglasses off his face, revealing his purple\pink eye shining brightly while the other had a white pinprick pupil.
"I think your eye is very hot." Epic complimented back.
"You're my epic boyfriend." Fresh whispered sleepily.
"You're my fresh ninties mess."