Horrortale Sans X Underswap Sans

Why is he so freakin' cute? Horror asked himself as he watched the other skeleton play in the snow. Swap had never seen snow before, as he lived in Sunnedout, which is a place with no snow and no cold. Swap had made a big ball of snow and was sitting on it while trying not to fall off.
"H-HEY! OTHER ME! LOOK AT ME!" Blue shouted. Horror obliged and looked at his counterpart.
He sure is loud though... is that his inside voice? I don't even wanna know.
"Yep, I see ya!" Horror shouted back before Blue rolled off the snow ball and landed on his head. "Kid? Are ya okay?" The larger skeleton ran over to the smaller one, Horror knew if Blue was hurt, Stretch would turn his nonexistent ass into grass.
"YES, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS NEVER FEELS PAIN!" The smaller skeleton shouted, but he was clearly lying as he tenderly rubbed his skull with his gloved hand.
"I'm serious, Blue, if you brother thinks I hurt you, I'm as good as dust."
"NONSENSE! PAPY WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! AND IF HE TRIES... I WON'T LET HIM HURT YOU!" Blue exclaimed as he ran to the other Sans and gave him a bone crushing hug, literally. Somehow Blue was strong enough to pick Horror up for a short moment, as if Blue could read his mind. He explained. "LOTS OF TRAINING WITH ALPHYS!"