The Prolouge

Helllo Lovely Readers! Just so you know if your uncomfortable reading physical abuse, this contains a little of it~~~
*************************
Syndicate, the biggest mafia in the Spanish world. With misleading deals, smuggling , human trafficking, they were the havoc of crime in the city of New Orleans. With connections all around the world they surely could make the living hell out of its victims. The syndicate in New Orleans was managed by Romeo. A bulky, handsome guy who was fearless. He killed if it was needed to and saved if it was intended to.

Romeo counted the container of guns and yelled "They are only twenty! Two are missing." Another man near Romeo replied "Don't worry He's got this." Romeos lips turned into a smirk as he said "Then let's wait and see what he does."

The gate bursted open with a loud noise. Someone wasn't walking in the gate but someone was thrown in it. The man who was thrown fell right under Romeos feet. Romeo smirked and bent down, eyeing his prey. Romeo stated "Mr Wilson.. I wonder what caused you in having a bad count down. Your containers are less and my money was more... where was the inconvinence?" Mr Wilson replied "I'm sorry I'll send in the shipment as soon as I can." Romeo loaded his gun and said "Too late." Romeo pulled the trigger and the bullet pierced right through Mr Wilsons head.

Romeo looked at the shadowy figure standing next to the gate. Romeo smiled and yelled at him "You never fail to amuse me! Here ya go!" He threw a bundle of cash towards him. The shadowy figure took the cash and walked away.

The man next to Romeo questioned "Will you ever tell him the truth?" Romeos face frowns as he replied "the truth? I believe Froy can never know about it."
******** ********* ******** ******* ******

"Dad please." Isabelle pleaded as her father grabbed the knife from the kitchen counter. He whispered horrible things which made Isabelle's eyes water. She was afraid, scared and didn't have anyone to be there for her. Her father yelled and forcefully pulled her left arm towards him. She whispered "No.. no please." Her father didn't have any emotions. He just wanted to gush his anger out. He slashed the knife across Isabelle's palm. Blood oozed out. Isabelle held her bleeding Palm and silently prayed her father would just walk away. Her palm was burning, she wasn't even crying anymore, the pain she beard inside as nothing compared to the outside.

Her father roared "Go to sleep Bella.. your just as imbecile as your mother. Sometimes I look at you and feel like Crushing your skull but your not your mother..." he slammed a beer bottle on the floor and it broke to pieces. Isabelle quietly got up and walked to her room. Nothing more in this world did she ask for except for love.

Isabelle Heizer, a girl with long black hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin tender like the snow. She was anything but pure. Even through the black darkness in her life. She searched the lilac sky and hoped one day she will find it. Even though with all the bruises underneath, she smiled and helped anyone she could.

Right now, all she wanted was to rest her eyes and after hours of staring at the ceiling, her eyes ached for a good nights rest. Slowly her thoughts stopped wandering and she was slumbering.