Big Mistake

Isabelle slowly opened her eyes. The slight ray of sunshine pricking them. She squinted her hazel eyes and adjusted to her surroundings. She didn't know where she was. It was like a blur. She definitely lay on a very soft and comfy bed and the room she was in was pretty organised, the cupboard was a deep blue colour and the floor was ceramic, it looked like Modern designs. Isabelle thought to herself about how she got here and what was this place. Slowly horrible thoughts came to her mind. She thought maybe she was kidnaped by a gangster or maybe she was going to be killed. She shot up from her bed, her body pain stung her like a snake. She flinched and groaned in pain. Suddenly two pair of arms held her shoulders and she looked up at the person. He was tall and fair, with fiery red hair and green eyes. Isabelle spoke with panic in her voice "Where am I? And who are you?" The man put his hand in his hair and said "Buenos Dias..I'm Matthew, Froys friend. Your in Froys bed in Froys house."

Isabelle's memories struck and she remembered about what had happened. She asked "Where is Froy?" Matthew pointed behind him, a black couch rested where a very peaceful Froy slept. He looked so angelic, with his lips slightly apart and his hair ruffled up, Isabelle thought to herself. Matthew interupted her thoughts by saying "How are you feeling?" Isabelle noticed he has a thick accent almost Spanish mixed with English .She replied "Better, how long was I asleep?" Matthew looked at his wrist watch and counted some stuff randomly. He replied after a whole lot calculation "Almost 15 hours.. it's 10 in the morning." Isabelle's eyes went wide "Wha...? And Froy has he also been sleeping on that couch?" Matthew looked at Froy and replied "Oi, He hasn't slept the whole night, he was worried about you." Isabelle bit her lip. Matthew got up and replied "Lay down for a while once Froy is up , we will see what is to be done." She knew one thing that Matthew wasn't American and what she didn't understand was that what was going on with her and Froy. Why did he ask her to come with him? And why did she agree?

*********************************************

The hallway was quiet.  Rafael stood cautiously next to his locker impatiently waiting for Rosaline to come. Rosaline peeped out of the cornor and came next to her brother. Rosaline said "He hasn't come to school today." Anger rose in Rafaels eyes as he asked "Where did you see him last?" Rosaline replied "At school, in the parking lot I guess." Rafael said "I can't believe our man couldn't kill him in the library." Rosaline reculantly said "Froy is a tough fight... and he shot our guy, Hernandez if furious. If there is any kind of mess in today's shipment I'm sure he will chop our heads off." Rafael nodded and said with fear in his voice "That's why we need to know where Froy is? Romeo will only trust him and send him to out shipment location." Rosaline hesitated and said "What if he is with Isabelle right now?" Rafael said "He could be with her or he couldn't, Rose we need a plan.. we need to get Bella to us." Rosaline asked "And then what?" Matthew answered "Then I know how to get answers out of her."

**********************************************

~~~~~White walls, that's all I see. An empty white room is all I see. And it's just like the emptiness inside me. I looked around searching for anyone familiar. But to my disappointment I couldn't find anyone. I didn't scream afraid I would wake up someone I didn't want to. I began walking, looking around but this white room was an endless maze. A voice hissed "Bellaaa..." I froze. My nostrils flaring I knew whose voice that was. I couldn't run, I couldn't move. I was frozen like a statue. He came into my sight. I pleaded as always "Dad.. please." He raised his whip and slammed it on my skin. I yelled in pain.~~~~

"Izzy! Please wake up!!" A voice roared. Isabelle yelled and sat upright. Her body was trembling. Froy sat in front of her. He put one hand on the side of her face and said "It's me...it's just a dream Izzy... just a dream. no one will hurt you.. Im here alright." Froy rubbed her back. He couldn't see Isabelle in so much fear. Isabelle nodded and slowly bent and put her head on his shoulder. Froy put his arm around her to comfort her. He sat on the side of the bed. He himself looked like he wanted more sleep but Izzys screams didn't let him. Izzy said shakily "I'm sorry.. I..I didn't mean to wake you up." She pulled away from Froy and she regretting it as she wanted to stay in his arms longer. Froy wished to pull her again in his embrace but he was afraid she would pull away. He simply said "Izzy Are you hungry?" Izzy replied "Very." Froy flashed his pearl with smile. He put his arm around Isabelle's waist and helped her up. Isabelle insisted on walking. But Froy took all of her weight as she climbed down the stairs.

Froy said "I'm not sure if these sandwiches are good." Isabelle smiled and took a bite. She looked into Froys curious blue eyes and replied "Their very tasty." A sign of relief was left by Froy. As they ate Isabelle saw that his wounds from the other day has almost healed . She noticed his features all over again, she adored his freckles, she thought it suited him perfectly. His lips moved in sync as he chewed. She was blushing at the thought of kissing him. Suddenly she realised she was literally fantasising over a boy. Her cheeks went red in embarrassment and she hated this feeling.

Froys Phone buzzed in the living room. Froy got up and said "Excuse me I'll just get it." He walked into the living room and grabbed his phone. He looked at the caller ID and his jaw clenched. He answered it and said "Quẽ es....What can I do for you Romeo?" Romeo replied on the other end of the line "The Hernandez shipment will be here in a few hours. I want you to help me stop them from taking it." Froy said dryly "...My advantage." Romeo said quickly "Ten thousand dollars." Froy smirked and said "Consider it done."