Healing Priority

Isabelle winced in pain and said "Froy." Froy quickly bent down next to her and picked her numb body and rested her on his chest. She was laying in broken glass. Froy couldnt see her like this.He just wanted to take all her pain away and see her smile. Isabelle was breathing heavily. She began closing her eyes. And Froy immediately pulled her closer and said "Izzy! Don't close your eyes!" He picked her up and carried her in the living room. He placed her very carefully on the couch. Isabelle whispered "The first aid is my room." Froy ran upstairs and searched for her room. He entered one which was very messy and he was certain this wasn't Izzys, he ran to the other room and knew this was Izzys. It was organised and was filled with books. Froy opened the drawers that were on the study table. In the last section he saw the kit and pulled it out. Taking it, He sprinted downstairs.

He sat down next to Isabelle. He removed his black leather jacket and threw it on the floor. He opened Isabelle's sweater, leaving her in her black tank top. He studied her wounds, her arms had been cut with glass. He lifted her top up, Under her rip cage was a huge purple bruise. Froy whispered angrily "Someone kicked you." Isabelle shut her eyes tight and said "It hurts so much."

Froys eyes began watering. He never felt anger like this before. He began bandaging her and pulled out the glass stuck in her arm. Isabelle yelled in pain. Froy held her and said "I'm going to kill the person who did this to you."

Froy threw the last blooded cotton ball. He helped Isabelle sit upright on the couch. Froy was about to sit in front of her but she caught his arm and said "Froy just stay with me like this." Froy carried Isabelle and made her sit on his lap. She laid her head on his chest. Isabelle said "You do pretty good in bandaging." Froy said "Yeah I've had my share of stitching myself up. Listen.. Izzy I'm taking you to the hospital."  Isabelle looked up at Froy and said "No! You can't take me... they will call my father and he will.. he will..." Froy eyes lashed with rage he said loudly "Your father! He did this!" Froy carefully got up from the couch and put his leather jacket. Isabelle tried to get up and winced "Ouch!" Froy was in her side within no time. He said "Please don't move.. you'll.. you'll hurt yourself." Isabelle said "Don't Leave me please." Froy cupped her face and said "I will never leave you Izzy.. but tell me what to do.. you don't want to take you to a doctor and you won't let me beat your asshole father? So what should I do." Isabelle eyes watered as she said "I don't know." She looked down and began sobbing. She was breathing heavily. Froy couldn't see this, he couldn't let anything happen to her. He promised himself that. He kissed Isabelle's forehead. He said slowly "Then come with me." Isabelle was shocked at his words. She questioned "What?" Froy repeated "Come with me... I'll keep you safe.." Isabelle said "I can't do that." Froys face showed sorrow at her rejection as he asked "Why not?" Isabelle said "Because I can't burden you... I'm always a burden on everyone..." Froy lifted her face by putting his fingers under her chin and said "Your not a burden Izzy, your an angel, so pure yet so humble, ever since I've meet you, I see a bright side in life. Izzy trust me I'm a very bad person. But with you all I see is something over the horizon something I didn't know existed. So please I beg you just come with me." Isabelle was delighted from everything Froy said. She said "Froy please understand I can't." Froy pleaded "I beg you Izzy." Isabelle looked into his eyes and wished to spend looking at them for the rest of her life. She said "Okay."

Froys lips curved into a huge smile. The happiness in them made Izzy smile. He got up and without warning carried Isabelle in his arms. Isabelle said "Froy I'll walk." Froy began walking towards the door. He said "Izzy your weak I won't let you lose any strength. Don't worry... I'm pretty comfortable." Isabelle's heart spun like spinning wheel and her cheeks were a pink lush colour.

He helped her get seated in the car. She said "You have a Mini Cooper which makes you rich." Froy chuckled and said "I'm glad you like my car." Isabelle turned and closed her eyes as the pain hit her slightly in her arm. Froy put his arms delicately on her shoulders "Izzy are you okay?" Isabelle replied "Yeah I guess so.." Froy turned up the engine and drove to his house. Isabelle didn't feel any discomfort or restlessness in the car like she had with Rafael. Infact she was rather comfortable. Within a matter of minutes Isabelle fell asleep. Froy stared at her. He was feeling a weird happiness around him when he looked at her. She was just so beautiful to him. He couldn't imagine how someone could even hurt such a pure heart. He just wanted to gauge her fathers eyeballs but right now all he needed was to make sure Izzy was safe.

***********************************************

Matthew said "Froy I get it. Your trying to help this girl." Froy angrily replied "The girls name is Isabelle." Matthew sighed and said "See the life we  live is far too dangerous for her. She could get hurt. We know the Hernandez is at their best right now. Froy... since the last shippment those people are angry at us. You know they will do anything to get back at you. And Isabelle will be the perfect Bait to do so. Besides when she finds out who you are and what kind of work you do. She will run away from you." Saying this Matthew took his pistol from the dinning table and exited Froys house. Isabelle slept soundly in Forys room. Matthew Martinez was Froys only friend and his piece of advise actually put Froy into a big question. Froy knew this was wrong, he shoudnt have brought her here but what else could he do, he wanted to protect her. But when she knows he is the most horrible person in this world she will hate him.