Nightfall Romance

Froy got up and looked at Isabelle angrily "You let him hurt you because you assume that your the reason for your family breaking." Isabelle got up and said "I don't expect you to understand but..." Froy cupped her face and said "Izzy I don't want you to think of such horrid things.. if things did go down because of you so be it... but don't you dare think your weak, that your at fault. Your the smartest girl I've ever met, you actually fight with plates and coffee mugs, you hit guys with brooms, you saved my life today. Izzy your a hero and your my everything. I will never ever let you think this way." Isabelle smiled at him. She said "If you be this sweet then I might have to kiss you again." Froy felt butterflies in his stomach, he leaned in. Isabelle moved her face away. Froy looked at her confused. Isabelle said "This time I'll lean in." She kneeled and reached up to Froys nose. She held his face and placed a tender kiss on his lips. Froy said "I think being short has many advantages." Isabelle smiled. She lay back in bed. Froy followed her and cuddled up close. Isabelle felt so light, telling Froy about her family made her feel so better. Froy trusted what she said. He loved her and he wouldn't want her to be broken inside he wanted to slowly help her heal, Froy knew that no one was there to heal him when he needed it but looking at Isabelle he sees a reflection of himself. He would do anything just to see her smile. Isabelle had to tell him about Hernandez. She said "Froy about what Hernandez said it's not true." Froy said "I know it's not true, he was telling the truth but I know that you don't know anything about it." Isabelle looked at him and asked "how do you know I'm not lying?" Froy tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and said "Because I'm Froy Gutierrez and I work for Spanish mafia, it's kind of my job to understand when someone lying or not." Isabelle asked "And what if someone is lying to you?" Froy muttered "Simple.. we shoot them in the head." Isabelles eyes went wide. Froy said "oh god Izzy don't be terrified if anyone even points a gun at you I'll smash them. Now get some sleep amor." Isabelle looked at him startled, he never gave her nicknames. She asked "Did you call me amor?" Froy asked "Don't like it." Isabelle said "No Cariño." Froy was shocked he said loudly "You speak Spanish and Did you just call me darling!?" Isabelle giggled "Goodnight Froy." Froy put his arms around her torso and kept her close. He was falling for Isabelle every second, every minute of everyday.

***********************************************

Rosaline and Clarissa had come to meet an informer at a local restaurant. They wanted more information on the Syndicate. Their informer whose name was Bart walked in. He sat on their opposite side and said "Hello ladies." Rosaline leaned in closer to Bart and asked "What's the update on syndicate?" Bart said "Well Hernandez was planning this from a long time, he wanted to attack Romeo and his men suddenly. His men followed Romeo to Froys place, they open fired there." Clarissa chocked on her drink, she said "You mean to say Romeo and Froy are dead!" Bart smiled and replied "They escaped." Rosaline wondered "How?" Bart said "A chick named Isabelle created a distraction, which saved them." Rosaline and Clarissa stared at each other wide eyed. They couldn't believe that Isabelle even had the gut to stand up against anyone. Bart continued "Look entire syndicate empire is down, Hernandez has killed so many of their men. He has caused all of the syndicate to go in hiding. I think Romeo and Froy will stay hidden too." Rosaline said "The syndicate have police support they..they have a lot of connections." Bart lowered his voice and said "The police can't do much, it's mafia. As for Froy, he is strong and he is a threat to Hernandez, alone he can build the syndicate empire." Clarissa asked "I still don't get Isabelle's involvement in all this?" Bart said "Isabelle's mom and Hernandez knew each other, Isabelle's mom made Hernandez do some of her dirty work." Rosaline asked "What dirty work?" Bart looked around to check no one was watching. As he felt it was clear he said "She asked Hernandez to kill Froys father." Both of the girls jaw dropped, this was shocking. Clarrisa said "Oh my God... but why? Why did her mother ask to do such a thing?" Bart replied "No one knows."

*********************************************

Isabelle yawned and opened her eyes. She felt her body was in a gentle yet firm grip. Froy had wrapped his both arms around her torso. He rested his head on her neck, she was draped in his arms protectively. Isabelle lay on her back with Froy holding her, she needed get out of bed but as she moved. Froys tightened his grip, the more she moved the more Froy tightened his hold on her, he wouldn't let her go. Isabelle blushed at how protective he was of her. She played with his chestnut brown hair. She really loved him so much, in over a month this man had changed her life. She kissed his forehead and said "Froy.. I have to get up." Fory buried his face in her neck and mumbled in a sleepy tone "Um..No." Isabelle said "Please..." His voice was deep and raspy as he spoke "Don't go Izzy...Stay with me." Isabelle said "If you keep holding me this way then I might be out of oxygen." Froy opened his eyes, he was so embarrassed. He leaned on one side, Isabelle lay under him as she giggled. Froy rubbed his eyes, his hair was messed up and he looked adorable. Fory said "See I let go." Isabelle got up, she tired to stand but her hair was stuck under Froys arm. She yelped "Ouch!" Froy immediately moved his hand away and said "Oh shit sorry." Isabelle grabbed all of her hair on one side. She said "It's alright. Sometimes I wish I could cut my hair and have like a bob cut or something." Froy grabbed her arm and pulled her on his lap. He curled his finger on a strand of her hair and said "Don't even think about that, I love your hair, so long and thick, their just.. beautiful." Isabelle smiled and said "Thank you Amor." Froy just loved it when she spoke Spanish. He stared at her as she went in the washroom.

There were loud knockings on the door. Froy groaned and got up from the bed and walked lazily towards the door. The hotel room was pretty small, with a double bed in between, a breakfast table, a cupboard and a little washroom at the edge. Froy cautiously asked "Whose there?" "It's Matthew" Matt said from the other side of the room. Froy said "Look Matt don't ruin my perfect day, get the hell away from me and stay 1000 kilometers away from Isabelle." Matt sighed and said "Look I want to apologise."

Froy opened the door and stared at Matthew, he was actually nervous. Froy asked "Lo Siento?" Matthew said "... I want to talk to Isabelle, what I did was wrong to her." Isabelle came outside the washroom and stood next to Froy, she was mad a Matthew but she would accept his apology. Matt looked at Isabelle and said "I don't apologise much but... I'm sorry Isabelle." Isabelle glanced at Froy who wouldn't mind punching Matt. She said "It's okay matt, but why did you kiss me?" Matt said "It's... it's because... mi señor... it's cause.." Froy asked angrily "Cause What??" Matt said quickly "Cause I like Isabelle." Froy stared at him, Isabelle wasn't completely shocked, she was worried about Froy. Froy said "I've had enough." Froy was about to hit Matt when Isabelle intervined and yelled "Froy stop it!" Froy said "Didn't you hear what he said!" Isabelle held his arms and said "He said he likes me... Froy you can't just hurt people who have feelings for other people. Froy you know what he feels and you know what I feel, and I what I feel is for you... I love you Froy then why are you insecure?" Froy said "Matt your done right so leave." Matt said before leaving "Romeo said he is going out of town to get some guns for us... so you know do whatever you want today." Froy shut the door and paced inside the room. Isabelle said "Froy..." Froy yelled "I cant believe you were supporting him! You actually sided him!" Isabelle said "Froy you don't need to be insecure... he just admitted his feelings, if you understand it.." Froy grabbed her and carried her towards the bed, he kept her and gripped her hands tightly. Isabelle said "What are you doing?" Froy held her, Isabelle looked in his eyes and saw rage, rage she never saw in him before. This darkness he had in him. Isabelle wasn't afraid but she was not going to let this rage control him. She said "Get off me!"