Guardian Angel

"I see your afraid.... don't be afraid honey. I'm right here... mommy's right here."
"Mom." I quivered.
"Yes Froy." She replied
I gazed at her, she is alive. My eyes swelled up, tears flowing out of them. She came close to me and kept her hand on my cheek.
I heard another voice croaking behind her.

"Your worthless, your a coward! Your the real reason why we are dead! You couldn't protect us!
Murderer!
Coward!
Jerk!"
I peeped over my mothers shoulder to look at the owner of the voice. I was astonished to see Emerade. My sister, She looked beautiful. She walked gracefully towards me. My heart was on the seventh cloud. This is my family, my happiness, my family lives. Suddenly it was all gone.

I stood on a cliff facing the women I love.
I whispered "Isabelle."
He clothes were stained with blood, her eyes puffy and red. She spoke hoarsly "I love you Froy, but I'm sorry I couldn't fight back.. I'm sorry."
She leaped over the cliff and jumped. I screamed as loud as I can...

*********************************************

           The voices caused Froy to tremble In his sleep. He moved restlessly. This was his darkest nightmare. He eagerly wished to wake up. But his body was stuck in a world that wasn't real and he slowly drowning in the heap of sadness.
     "Froy!" He heard her faint voice. The voice got clearer. He heard it clearly now. Isabelle muttered "Froy. It's alright open your eyes I'm here." Froy opened his eyes and stared at Isabelle. He studied her features, he long hair, her deep eyes she was flustered with stress. Froy cracked a smile. Isabelle asked as she helped him up and placed her hand on his forehead playing with his soft bangs that were messily sprawled on his forehead. "A bad dream?" He moved and rested his head on her shoulder. She gazed at his actions carefully, he seemed to be at ease but she knew he was afraid. Froy said "Izzy... I don't want to talk about my dream." Isabelle felt hurt at his sudden denial. But she understood what he felt and she didn't say anything, she wasn't one of those who would push someone to talk about their feelings. Froy realised his answer didnt really make Isabelle happy. He got up and looked her beautiful face and said "Sorry.. I didn't mean it like that.. I just don't want to bother you." Isabelle smiled and nodded. Froy pulled her close and nuzzled his head in her neck. She happily hugged him back.

Froy said "Let's go back to sleep." Isabelle layed next to him. He draped his arms around her. He knew he protected her. But Froy was afraid of something. He wasn't sure if they didn't leave any trace behind. If even one trace was left behind Hernandez would find them. He wouldn't hurt Isabelle but he wouldn't hesitate in killing Froy. Froy knew that Izzy would try to intervene and this might result in her getting hurt. All these thoughts made him worry and soon he fell asleep still doubting the safety of their lives.

*************************************************

Isabelle opened her eyes. She looked towards the window and saw it was broad daylight. She turned to her side and saw it was empty. She got up and looked around the room. He wasn't there. She called out "Froy where are you?"

The quietness in the mansion was giving her chills. The was an awful aura of mystery in the house. Her heart started pumping fast. She could feel her pulse rise. It was ice cold. She stepped of her bed and walked outside the room. She shivered, she pulled her jacked closer and walked towards the living room. She didn't understand what was going on, Froy would never be this quiet or maybe had he gone for some work out. Isabelle didn't understand why was she getting so beaten up?

She walked in the living room and her breath stopped.

She saw someone sitting facing their back towards her. She was terrified she knew it wasn't Froy. The frame was slightly bigger than Froys. Her deep breaths gave away her presence to the stranger who invaded their home.

The man stood up and turned around. As Isabelle saw his face, she recognised him immediately. She whispered to herself "It can't be..." He smirked at her and said "This isn't a dream Bella, I'm really here."

Isabelle said "Hernandez... where is Froy?" Suddenly she felt her gut build up and she felt stronger than she ever felt before. Hernandez said "About Froy, he is with me now."

Isabelle grew angrier as she said "Tell me what did you do with him?" Hernandez replied "Nothing yet, look Bella I could have just left without you knowing where he is or who took him aren't you a little curious as to why did I decide to stop and talk to you?"

Isabelle's eyes widened. She was curious to know more about him. She asked "Why did you decide to stay?" Hernandez said "Dear Isabelle I will answer all your questions. I know you must've plenty. So go on now I haven't got much time."

Isabelle straight up asked "What do you know about my mother?" Hernandez answered "She was my client she had a very humble request." Isabelle asked "What kind of request?" Hernandez answered "A request to kill Someone."

Isabelle was taken back. No she thought her mother wouldn't, Hernandez was lying. She said "Liar." Hernandez said "Im not.. your mother was a wonderful lady. But one thing she couldn't bear was rejection."

Isabelle stared at him blankly. He made no sense.

Hernandez said "Oh poor Isabelle you seem lost, ill narrate the whole story to you don't worry." He walked around the living room and said "Your mother was married to your father and they had you but your mother was lonely your father wasn't the best husband a women would wish for. Your mother thought of ways to get both of you away from your father but she failed everytime. Soon she started feeling depressed and sadness took over her life. Until she encountered a gorgeous man. He was kind towards her, he helped her in many ways only out of generosity but your mother took it the other way round. She fell in love with him. But there was a glitch." Isabelle glared at Hernandez as he said "The man your mother fell in love with was already married and had two children."

Isabelle grasped she asked "Did he love my mother back?" Hernandez smiled at her and said "No he didn't he was too loyal to his family. Your mother forced him tried to manipulate him but he wouldn't fall for it. His wife and children meant the world to him and he wouldn't cheat on them at any cost."

Isabelle gulped nervously as she pressed her fists togther and asked "So he rejected her?" Hernandez nodded and said "She was furious and wanted revenge, that's when she came to me and I did her dirty job which i knew she would regret later. But revenge is revenge."

Tears rolled down Isabelle's cheeks as she asked "What did you do?" Hernandez replied mercilessly "I killed them. Don't you want to know who the man was that your mother fell for?"

Isabelle looked at him as he continued "Mr Gutierrez, father of Froy Gutierrez." Isabelle world went dark she cried sobbed harder. She can't believe it was her mother who did this to him. She ruined Froys life. Today because of her mother Froy is in this situation. Isabelle was the cause of ruining Froys life. She blamed herself. She wished her mother choose a different path, she wished her mother understood the rejection and would have dealt differently. This was the end of her and Froys life. Her mother was the culprit and soon she realised when Froy would know this he would hate her.

Hernandez patted Isabelle's pack. She was trembling, she was alone once again. She hated her Fate her own destiny. For once when she felt love it was snatched away from her again and again.

Hernandez said "Isabelle it's better if you leave and never see Froy again, your existence to him is a curse. If he ever will look at you he will feel pure hatred and will want you die there and then. Let him live without grudge Isabelle. Don't look for him Your his biggest scar. Your mother is the reason why he is living this life. His family was taken away from him because of your mothers selfish wants. He will be ashamed to have ever fallen for you. It's for the best if you forget him and move on."

Isabelle whispered as she cried "Your right... it's my fault..."