Smart Girl

Hernandez carefully gazed at Isabelle, she looked just like her mother. Hernandez touched her face, Isabelle turned her face and moved away from him angrily. Hernandez said "You look just like her." Isabelle said "Like who?" Hernandez smiled and replied "Your mother." Isabelles breath stopped, she never met this man, never has she even spoken to anyone about her mother. How come he knew her? Isabelle scoffed while saying "Don't think I'm a fool." Hernandez smirked, he knew Isabelle would carry her mother's traits. He stated "Your mother would say the exact same thing, but wow Bella I am impressed! You left your drunk father and all your family property just to take revenge on Froy." Isabelle yelled "What the hell are you talking about?" All the Hernandez men lowered their guns wanting to hear this new sprung conversation between their head and Isabelle. Froy stared at both of them, their conversation seemed like an alien language to him, he couldn't understand a word. Isabelle said "If you knew my mother you should know that I'm not like her." Hernandez said "For sure your prettier than her and guess what Froy! she is here to take revenge on you after all that your father has done...." Hernandez was cut off by firing on his people. All of his men began falling. Froy looked up and saw Romeo shooting all of them.

Froy kicked the men who held him, he broke free and ran towards Isabelle, he pushed the man who held her. Isabelle said "He is lying I'm not avenging or anything!" Froy grabbed her from her shoulder s and said "Can we discuss this later!" They both ran towards a SUV, Romeo had miraculously taken down half of the Hernandez men, Hernandez ducked behind his car. The unexpected firing on the Hernandez was like a chance for Froy and Isabelle to save their lives.Froy slammed the driver and got on to his seat. Isabelle climbed quickly in the passenger seat. Froy turned the keys and the engine roared to life. Froy drove quickly below the roof of the house, Romeo jumped and banged on the hood of the car, he swiftly slid from the window to the backseat. Froy began driving ahead, he bashed anything that came their way, Isabelle immediately put her seatbelt on. Romeo who was in the backseat mumbled "Seriously?" Isabelle firmly held the door handle, her body was stiff because of Froys harsh driving. Froy was dodging and drifting the car without any warning. Froy said "Hold on." He pressed the accelerator with all his might, the car barged outside the driveway with bullet speed, the car scrammed around the footpath. The Hernandez soon lost sight of their car. Hernandez kicked his car angrily, he had complete intentions of killing Romeo and Froy but Isabelle saved their lives. Isabelle had perfectly distracted them.

************************************************
After escaping their death hallow, the car had completely broken down. Fory pulled the car over a dark alley. Romeo sprinted inside the dark alley followed by Froy and Isabelle. They were saved but the city outside was yet dangerous for them. Everyone with the Hernandez was behind their lives and would shot them on the spot.

Romeo panted. Froy Isabelle and Romeo were hiding in the alley. Romeo said "Froy I must say your girl her is smart." Froy looked at Isabelle who sat next to him. Froy said "She did save our lives." Isabelle closed her eyes, she was tired. Froy was amazed to see that she wasn't afraid at all. She fought back, she used her smartness and saved them, but what Hernandez said was surely eating him He decided to say "Izzy you better explain what shit Hernandez was talking about." Isabelle looked at him astonished. She said "Literally I wish I could explain but the way he spoke with so much confidence it is for sure my mom had some connection with him, its just I have no clue about it." Froy believed her, she needed time to figure things out. He said "Look Isabelle no matter what we will find the truth out okay?" Isabelle rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't care about anything right now other than their safety. Romeo said "Matthews here." A black ford pulled up next to the alley, Matthew stepped out of it. He ran towards them and said "I'm glad your alive." Froy said "I'm not sure I'm happy to see you alive." Matthew rolled his eyes as he said "Look I'm sorry okay about that..." Isabelle angrily huffed "Oh you should be sorry." She was pissed at Matthew. Romeo said "Okay enough with all this nonsense. Matt take Isabelle with you, ill go with Froy directly to the Hernandez main location." Matt said "You all will stop Hernandez?" Romeo said "We will go in there and attack them. Ill get a little ammunition for me and Froy." Matthew asked "So what's the strategy?" Romeo said "Kill all of them."

Isabelle spoke in between "Are you people stupid?" Froy looked at her awkwardly. She continued "You want to go in their hideout and attack them? They are expecting you! They will kill you if you go there." Romeo came close to Isabelle as he said "You will go with Matt. If you..." Froy stepped in between them. He kept a hand on Romeos shoulder and backed him. He said "Talk to her like that, ill hit you really hard." Froy turned towards Izzy he asked "What are you suggesting?" Isabelle said "Don't do anything tonight, we find a place to stay safe and then later you all get enough men and gunfire. Then go in and attack them unexpectedly." Romeo yelled "Mrs Isabelle I want you to go with Matt now, we don't need your ideas." Froy was about her defend her but Isabelle spoke up "Excuse me whoever you are, you are no one to take my decisions for me. I wont go with Matt I'm going to stay with Froy." Froy jaw dropped , he never knew Isabelle had it in her to fight back. She was proving all his assumptions wrong. Froy said "Romeo she has a point, if you want you go in and attack the Hernandez but I'm going to stay with Izzy." Romeo sighed and spoke in defeat "So what's the plan?" Froy looked at Isabelle expecting an answer. She said "We find a basic hotel to spend the night."

********************************************

"Here are the keys sir to your rooms." The staff women handed Matt their room keys. They decided to stay in a nearby hotel. It was a non active and a definitely not famous hotel. Froy held Isabelle's hand and guided her to their room. Romeo said "So Matthew stays with me and Froy and Isabelle stay in the room opposite to us." Isabelle said "Bella.. just call me Bella." Romeo nodded. Matthew said "Why don't I and Isabelle stay in one room?" Froy punched his face and said "No I think we'll pass." Isabelle giggled. Romeo said "Froy tomorrow morning Hayford will give us updates on Hernandez's planning. If things seem light then we will strike back until then it's better we stay underground." Froy said "Romeo... syndicate is declining but that doesn't mean we won't fight back... we will hit Hernandez back. They've caused enough destruction to us and there is going to be a hell lot to pay." The way Froy spoke sent shivers down Isabelle's spine, his voice was scary. She didn't want to imagine what he was capable of.

Isabelle sat on the bed. Froy pulled his jacket off and layed down on the couch. Isabelle didn't want to sleep alone not tonight. She walked next to Froy and held his hand. Froy sat up and said "Want to talk?" Isabelle nodded and said "I don't want to sleep alone just lay with me."

Froy pulled Isabelle's tensed body close to him. They faced each other. Froy rested his head on his hand, he spread the covers on Isabelle body. Isabelle placed her hand on his chest and closed her eyes. Froy simply stared at her. She was messed up, Isabelle said still with eyes closed "My mother committed suicide when I was a child.. at first I knew I was strong and I would stand up for myself but I never knew why my mom killed her self, everyone said she was under pressure, some said she had mental illness but only my father said that she killed her self because of me, because I ruined her. And for some reason I believed him, I thought he was right, my mom hated me."

Isabelle's eyes spilled tears slowly. Froy asked "I know you Izzy, I know you stand up for yourself you won't let anyone hurt you, you fight back then Why.. why did you let your father hurt you?" Isabelle opened her eyes and stared into Froys, he put his hand around her waist, he made circles with his fingers around her back. He was comforting her, he was trying to give her the strength to answer his question. Isabelle snuggled closer to him. She said painfully "after my birth my mother drifted away from my father and things between them got bad which made my father go crazy as he loved Mom so much... so I let him beat me because I deserved it."