Twisted Faith

"I came because I had too." Isabelle said. She kept a hand around Froys neck. He was in pain and he was weak. Isabelle said "Froy about your parents and how Hernandez knows my mom.." Froy completed "Izzy I Know." She grasped at his reply. She was afraid he would leave her because of who she was and past she holds. But Froy caressed her cheek and said "Isabelle it doesn't matter to me. Even after what happened between our parents I can't see myself hating you ever, i know what you feel, that your mother is the culprit of making my life like this, but Izzy... this life isn't your mothers fault. I chose this life. I chose to live like this, like a monster." Isabelle cried harder and whimpered "your not a monster Froy, i am...my existence will always be a scar for you. Don't you see my family was the reason why you lost yours." Froy cupped her face and smiled. He said "I still don't care, Izzy i cant leave you. Ill never forgive myself if i decide to leave you." Isabelle said "Froy... i don't want to leave you. But will you be able to live with me and the truth. I'm the reason for all this Froy." Froy hushed her and said "if i leave you i will be shaming my love for you. As for my family, its not your fault or your mothers, its twisted destiny, why would our destiny bring us together even after our connected pasts because we need to show that love still exists."

Isabelle stared at Froy in disbelief. She never expected this, he still accepted her. She couldn't believe what Froy decided. But she loved him and she would do anything to stay by his side.

Clary yelled "Guys! Hernandez is heading this way!" The room bust open with Hernandez and some of his men. He looked at Isabelle and Froy. He smirked and said "Wow a enemy reunion!"

Fory stood up and protectively covered Isabelle. She stood behind him. Hernandez laughed and said "Your almost dead Froy still you choose to protect this girl who ruined your life." Isabelle glared at Hernandez.

Hernandez told his men to lower their weapons, he seemed to be in a mood for a chat with Froy and Isabelle. Isabelle held onto Froys arm. Clary stood behind them she knew it was almost impossible to leave this basement alive. She knew Hernandez would kill all of them.

Hernandez said "Isabelle i thought you would've ran and would hide away but you choose to face the reality. I'm surprised as you choose the complete opposite of what your mother would." Isabelle grunted "I've always said im not my mother." Hernandez walked around them and said "This quality of yours! Ugh Isabelle it makes me weak on my knees! It stops me from killing you all the time. I thought i should give you a chance to live but your so desperate to die with Froy. So ill give you what you want."

Isabelle looked at phone and said "Froy duck!" She grabbed him and took cover on the ground. From the above floor numerous sounds of gun fires bursted with bullets piercing all the men. Hernandez ran and took cover behind a wall but was shot in his stomach. He wouldn't give up, he will finish Froy and Isabelle.

As the gunfires stopped, Isabelle glanced up and saw Mathew and Romeo standing next to each other smiling down at them. Froy looked up and widened his eyes. He then looked at Isabelle and said "You brought them too! Isabelle Heizer you never fail to surprise me." She smiled at him and helped him up. She took his arm around her shoulder and said "Lets get you out of here." Froy said "Id really like that." As they turned around to walk Froy asked her "Still Izzy why did you come back risking your life?" Isabelle stopped and looked at his face with soulful eyes and replied "All my life i searched for my lilac sky, i found you and decided to hold onto you dearly no matter what it takes."

Froys heart fluttered, she made him feel like she was lilac to him, he was deeply in love with her and glad that they both would live to make and cherish memories.

Hernandez stood up and walked away from the wall, he saw Isabelle and Froy walking towards the exit. He said to himself "They think its over i think not." He picked a gun laying on the floor , Hernandez wasnt going to kill Froy with so much ease. He wanted Froy to die everyday with pain and  in despair every second of his life. To do that he was ready to kill Isabelle, his lifeline. He pointed the gun at Isabelle and without another thought he pulled the trigger.