Fatal Party

"Helloooo!" Rosaline pulled Isabelle in a bone crushing hug. She continued "I'm so glad you came! Here have a drink." Isabelle pushed the red plastic cup away saying "I'm sorry I don't drink..." A girl named Josey bumped into them and screamed over the loud music "Damn girl what's a party without drinking!!" She took a whole bottle of alcohol and shoved it in her throat. Isabelle watched them in sheer disgust. The same guy from school named Ben came in front of Rosaline and Isabelle saying "I challenge Josey to Kiss Isabelle."

Isabelle stopped breathing.She asked herself that what she heard was actually true or not. She stepped back as Josey swayed towards her, Josey was drunk and for sure she would do any nonsense in that condition. Suddenly someone pulled Isabelle outside the crowd saving her from a nightmare. Rosaline followed Isabelle. Isabelle turned around to thank her lifesaver. She looked at his face and said "Thanks Rafael." Rafael smiled widely while still sipping down his drink. Rosaline said "I hope you don't have any hard feelings for my brother." Isabelle nodded and said "yeah it's fine....uh.. I'll go to the kitchen and get myself hydrated."

She walked passed the ocean of drunk teenagers. It was pathetic, she was regretting the decision of coming here. It would have been so much better if she would have just stayed home with Froy and watched TV. A voice whispered in her ear "So Bella you did turn up for the party?" She turned around and saw Clarissa dressed in a miniskirt and a crop top. She put a hand around Isabelle's shoulder and said "Look I'm sorry... i shouldn't have said all that." Isabelle pushed her hand away from her shoulder. She said "Look Clary, all those things you said hurt and secondly they were all lies." Clarissa said "Im sorry." Isabelle said "Its okay." Clarrisa smiled and gave her a bottle of water. As Isabelle sipped onto it, as she drank the water, the liquid burned her throat, she immediately spat it out. She disgustedly asked "What the hell was this?" Clarrisa yelled "You just had alcohol!" Isabelle coughed as the sour taste in her mouth made her feel awful, she walked towards the swiming pool and saw all the kids from school jumping into it. She thought to herself 'Its the middle of November and these idiots are jumping in a frozen pool' she sat on the chair next to the pool. Clarrisa watched her from far away, Clarrisa dailed Rosalines number and said as she answered "The plan worked she drank it." Isabelle liked being by herself.  Right now she felt it in her gut that she should leave this party. It was of no use. All of them are either drunk or making out. She got up and began searching for Rosaline just to inform her that she is leaving. She asked Ben "Have you seen Rose?" He signed upstairs while he was dancing. Isabelle climbed the stairs and said "Rose! Where are you?" Rose replied from a room whose door was shut "I'm here Bella!" Isabelle went towards the door and opened it. The room was decored White and blue. Isabelle said "Rose where are you?" Rosaline stood behind the door, she looked at Isabelle with a very confusing smirk. She stopped at the half shut door and said "Enjoy your night Rafael." Saying this she shut the door. Isabelle saw on her left, standing was a scarily smiling Rafael. Isabelle panicked. She knew Rosaline had locked her with him. She stepped backwards until her back contacted with the door behind her. She was shivering, she asked "What is this?" Rafael laughed and said "I'm going to ask you some questions and if i don't feel your answers are right then i might do something which you won't like." Isabelle's face went blank. She knew what he was going to do. Even if she did answer whatever he said he would still force himself on her.

*********************************************

"Tell us what news you have?" Romeo asked his resource whose name was Cisco. Cisco said "According to inside sources, Hernandez has personal problems with Froy, I've heard that there was client who was in love with his father. But his father said no. So the women came to Hernandez to finish him." Froy heard him carefully. He said "Are you sure its about my father?" Before he could answer, Romeo got up angrily and shot him. Froy yelled and pushed Romeo "What the hell! He was giving us information!" Romeo wiped his sweaty forehead and answered "He..he was lying!" Froy yelled angrily "Really and how do you know that?" Romeo was afraid Froy would find out the truth it wasn't safe for him. It would ruin him and make him go after Hernandez alone. Froy yelled at Romeo "I know your hiding something so spill it out!" Romeo yelled "Your father wasn't killed in an accident he was murdered!"

**********************************************

"I don't know who he is!" Isabelle cried. Rafael pushed her against the wall. He pressed her throat. He asked "Tell me where Froy lives?" Isabelle was choking. She tried to move but he was too strong. His muscles were far too strong for weak Isabelle. He realised he held onto her for too long. He let go of her throat. Isabelle leaped in a huge amount of oxygen. He turned around and said "Bella, you don't understand I'm answerable to Hernandez! If you dont tell me what is his next move them I have to take severe precautions." Isabelle took a night lamp next to the bed and slammed it on Rafaels head. Rafael fell on the floor holding his aching head. Isabelle ran to the door and began putting all her strength in trying to break it, she yelled "Someone help me!" She yelled louder "Please someone!" She saw Rafael regaining balance. She looked around the room and picked a photo frame and threw it on his head. He yelped and held his bleeding forehead. She immediately pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed Froys number. The number rang and was immediately answered by Froy. Isabelle stammered "oh Thank.. God. Froy.." before she could say anything further. Rafael pulled her by her arm and held her tightly from the waist. She yelled and tried to fight back. But Rafael slammed her harshly on the bed. Isabelle yelled "Rafeal stop! I don't know anything! Please..please just let me go!" Rafael held her arms tightly he bent lower and whispered in her ear "You've pissed me off Bella. Now its payback." He began unbuttoning his shirt. Isabelle couldn't move, her body lost all its control. She couldn't speak nor think. She layed on the bed with Rafael on top of her.  He smiled at how helpless she was. Isabelle mouth formed words that she didn't realise how she got the power to speak, she said "If you do this to me... Froy will kill you." Rafael pushed her back in bed and said "I'll bear the pain, Atleast it will be worth it." He slid his hand on her thighs. Isabelle pushed his hand away from her. He tried to lift her dress and Isabelle fought back. Rafael laughed and said "Aww Love! The actual fun is about to begin."