Mislead Lover

Isabelle ducked and hid under the window. The Wild gunfire broke the glass and splattered eveywhere. The loud noises made Isabelle deaf. She covered her ears to stop the loud noise. She hid her small frame under the window still. She knelt and hoped she wouldn't get shot. The shooting destroyed the whole bedroom, the bed got completely torn. All the glass antiques broke with loud shattering. Isabelle stayed put she didn't dare to move. Suddenly the firing stopped. She slowly looked over the window.

Froy smacked the shooter, He punched his back. The man fell down and the shooting stopped. Froy lifted the man and hit him in the stomach with the knees. Froy grabbed him and dragged him inside the house. He slapped him. He said "Josh... I thought after I killed your brother, you would stay silent. But noo, you want revenge." Froy kicked him. He slammed Josh on the table. Josh groaned. Froy took a night lamp and was about to slash his head. Isabelle ran into the room. She yelled "Froy don't! Don't kill him!!" But Froy slammed the night lamp in Josh's head. He squished his skull. Isabelle covered her mouth, what she had just seen made her feel awful, she felt nauseous. Froy was a killer she thought. She was sorry herself. Froy wiped the blood of his face. He walked towards Isabelle. All his anger suddenly washed away. He asked Isabelle "Are you okay?" Isabelle looked at him, she was furious, she couldn't believe Froy was capable of such a thing. She said "No Froy I'm not okay! I said dont do that but you didn't even listen!" she ran inside the bathroom. She shut the door and slid down. She put her hand in her head and cried. She didn't know what was happening. She thought Froy was a good person who was misguided but now she realised that Froy choosed this path. Her hiccups had grown louder. She was trying to calm down. It had almost been an hour since she was crying inside. There was no sign of Froy.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Isabelle stood up and waited for someone to say something. Froy stood outside, he was nervous. He knew he was wrong, he yelled at her, he killed someone in front of her. He said "Izzy I'm sorry, please just come out, talk to me... I can't be like this.... I'm really sorry." Isabelle refused to open the door. Froy knew how stubborn she was. He walked towards the bed and crashed on it. He never felt this way, he has killed people before, he has done worse but seeing Isabelle stare at him that way, her eyes showed pure hatred towards him. She was angry. But This was who Froy was and even she couldn't change that. He wouldn't change himself for her.

Isabelle knew he felt bad, but what he did wasn't easy to forget. In front of her he crushed the mans skull. She knew she had to confront him. She needed him to know what he was doing was wrong. She just couldn't talk now, she climbed inside the bath tub and sat down. There was another knock on the door. Isabelle didn't say anything. Froy who stood outside said "Izzy please just talk to me damn it!" He slammed his fists on the door, he was growing impatient. He banged again and again. He yelled "Izzy If you don't open the door in 10 ill break the door!"

Isabelle yelled "If you have even a little bit of respect for my privacy then you will leave me alone." Froy backed away from the door. She was surely smart, but Froy wanted to apologise, he shouldn't have yelled at her nor killed that person. But that is his job. He frustratedly walked around the room. He ran his fingers through his chestnut brown hair. He cant do this he cant let Isabelle stay mad at him. He saw the room had turned to trash. Everything was either broken or shattered. Suddenly urge of curiosity jumped in. He walked to the bathroom and yelled "Izzy are you okay? Did you get hurt!? Answer me!" Isabelle said "I'm fine just stay away from me." Froy didn't have a choice he went in the living room and saw the body. He called Matthew and said "Matt come over I need your help to clear up some mess."

************************************************

Isabelle woke up in the bathroom. She rubbed her eyes and looked outside the tiny window. It was broad daylight. She washed her face and stood next to the door. Her face was completely red and puffy from all the crying. Her long black hair were all messed up. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought how disgusting she looked. She wanted to open the door and confront Froy but she wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. She gave up and slowly creaked the door open. She looked outside and saw an empty bedroom. Part of her felt relieved that she didn't have to talk to Froy now. But she felt empty inside, now she doesn't even know exactly why she was angry with him. She dreadfully walked down the stairs. To her amazement everything seemed in order, the sofa was replaced, all the broken glass was cleaned up. And the body was gone, no blood stains, no evidence nothing. She went in the kitchen and saw Matthew. She rolled her eyes, he saw her and smiled. Matthew said "Bueno Dias Isabelle, About last night..." Isabelle annoyedly replied "I don't want to talk about it." Matthew drank his juice and said "See I get it your angry on him, but that's who he is. Isabelle your mistaken. He doesn't care for anyone, all he cares is for himself, he will gain your trust and then use you, then.. throw you away. He barely has any feelings for you. I know he can protect you but there has to be a reason to." Isabelle yelled "That's enough Matt!" Matthew stood up and walked towards her. He said "You don't understand, he might be beautiful but I'm better than him and I can prove it." Isabelle stepped back. Matthew pulled her waist and pushed her in the wall, Isabelle yelled "Get away from me!" Matthew held her firmly against the wall, he looked at her lips and leaned in, crashing it harshly against Isabelle's soft and tender ones. Isabelle struggled in breaking free. She was shocked and had no clue on how to break the kiss.