Shoot Myself

"Open the Door Froy!" Romeo roared outside Froys and Isabelle's room. The door opened and Froy stared at him with his sleepy eyes, his hair was fuzzy. Froy spoke with his raspy voice "What do you want?" Romeo said "I'm leaving fo New York. Now." Froys sleep immediately disappeared.

Froy sat on the couch in Romeo and Matthews room. Romeo said "The Hernandez have taken on syndicate and if we really want to fight back then we need allies, we need help and for that we need to get out of new Orleans." Froy said "I'm not a coward, I wont run away." Matt said "We aren't running away we are preparing." Froy asked "Preparing for what?" Matthew answered sternly "Preparing to claim our throne." Romeo said "Froy I need you to head back to your safe house outside Orleans... right now it's not safe here for you.. and for Isabelle. We will get reinforcements and will come back." Froy said "No Romeo I won't run away." Matthew said "Just try to understand it's not running away." Froy yelled "Then Tell Me What it is! Turning our backs and leaving this place is my definition of running away." Matthew groaned in frustration. Matthew said looking at Romeo "How about lets kill him?" Froy growled, he clenched his fists, he glared at Romeo. Romeo said "Matt...Froy here.. needs more explanation." Froy spat "I don't need anything Romeo... is it that the head of the once strong mafia Syndicate is afraid of Hernandez eh..." Romeo narrowed his eyes. Froy continued "Oh Romeo are you afraid that they might kill your sorry ass... or are you afraid that I might turn on you and you alone won't be able to save yourself... leaves me wondering." Romeo grasped "Stop talking rubbish." Froy mockingly smiled and said "This isn't rubbish Romeo... your scared eh papi... running away wasn't in your dictionary.. oh Matthew you somewhere deserve death.. well if nature won't grant it to you then I will. Soon" Romeo yelled "We shouldn't be fighting amongest ourselves." Froy said "Oh right.. now I don't take your bullshit... guess what? tonight I'll go in Hernandez's safe spot shot him right in the head..." Matthew was shocked. He said "Froy don't act stupid all his men will rip you to pieces!" Froy said "Coward...sentarse en una esquina." Without another thought Matthew jumped on Froy. They both clumped on the ground and tried to tackle each other yelling in Spanish. Romeo tried to intervene but Matthew pushed him away. Romeo yelled "Vas a parar!" Froy and Matthew didn't listen and kept on tumbling on the floor. Romeo sighed and put his hand on his face signing frustration.

The door opened and Isabelle walked in. Her jaw was left hanging. She saw Romeo standing and staring at Froy and Matthew fighting on the floor. She yelled "Romeo do something!" Romeo shrugged his shoulders barely bothered right now. He was annoyed at them. Isballe yelled "Froy stop it! Don't fight amongest yourselves!!" She looked at Romeo and said "Why the hell are they fighting???" Romeo replied "Apparently we decided to hide till we get some people to fight the Hernandez.. but Froy here thinks we are running away.. so this happened." He pointed at them fighting. Isabelle saw a gun kept on the side table. She lifted it and gazed at it. She wasn't sure what she was doing but she needed the boys to stop fighting. She stood in front of them. Froy and Matthew looked at her and the gun. Froy yelled "Izzy put the gun down!" She ignored Froy and held the gun firmly. Matthew said "don't scare me with a gun! What are you going to do shoot me!" Isabelle simply said "I won't shoot you.. I'll shoot me".

She pointed the gun towards her head. Froys breath stopped, everything seemed blurry to him. He pushed matt off him and stood up. Matt grasped and stared at the scenario in disbelief. Froy looked at Isabelle, his eyes couldn't see that gun being pointed at her. He whispered "Izzy put the gun down." Isabelle lowered her gun and looked at Froy who had gone out of his mind. He was completely panicked. Isabelle said "It's okay Froy, I just wanted you guys to stop fighting." Froy took the gun carefully from Izzy's hands. Isabelle looked at his face, she wanted to kiss him, she immediately felt embarrassed at the thought. Froy looked at her and said "Don't ever do any nonsense again." Isabelle nodded. Froy said "I'll do anything but don't ever do that." Isabelle glanced at Romeo and knew this was the right opportunity. She said "Anything?" Froy nodded sincerely. She blurted "Then we leave for the safehouse." Froy stared at her wideyed. He whispered "I forgot how smart you are." Isabelle blushed and said "So is safehouse on?" Fory replied "If that's what you want. Then we go to my house outside New Orleans." Romeo said "We meet in New Orleans after a month." Matthew said "Hernandez is going to be in some serious trouble."

***********************************************

Froy walked with Isabelle in the room. Isabelle said "I'm sorry, I know i shouldn't have." Froy said bluntly "Yeah right you shouldn't have put that gun on your head. Please Izzy don't ever think of such nonsense." Izzy nodded. Froy sat on the couch and fiddled with his fingers. Izzy knelt in front of him. She played with his hair and asked "What's bothering you?" Froy didn't look in her eyes, he didn't want to make eye contact. He couldn't let her see how vulnerable he was. Froy said "Izzy i don't trust Romeo." Isabelle wasn't startled at all but she was taken away from what he just said. She said "I'm sure you have some reasons for not trusting him." Froy said "He hid from me about my parents past and honestly I still dont think he, he is telling me the whole thing, I know he is hiding something." Isabelle said "Froy, when the time is right... you will know everything." Froy nodded and kissed her forehead. Fory and Isabelle stood up, it was their last night in this motel, tomorrow they will unravel a new journey. Isabelle will see Froys home. His real home.

Froy stroked her hair, Isabelle blushed and looked away. Froy said "I guess I make you nervous." Isabelle said "Not true." Froy smirked and Isabelle eyes went wide, she knew what the smirk meant, now its a challenge for Froy. He gently slid his arm around her waist. He pulled her body close, until their chests were touching. Froy bent and kissed her jawline, Isabelle closed her eyes, she had no clue on how to react. Froy kissed her neck, he was very gentle. His every touch making Isabelle crave more. She grabbed his shoulders, she said "Okay stop! You make me nervous!" Froy smiled satisfyingly. He said "Good, now lets get some sleep, I don't want you being tired tomorrow."

Later in the night, Isabelle couldn't fall asleep, she felt restless. It was frustrating, she wanted to close her eyes and sleep but her body wouldn't corporate. She tossed to her side and saw Froy sleeping soundly on his stomach. She decided to stare at his face, she admired his beauty and smiled to herself. She moved and this caused the bed to creak immediately waking Froy up. Isabelle hissed and said "I'm so sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." Froy turned and rubbed his eyes. He looked at Izzy and spoke in a raspy voice "Why aren't you sleeping?" Isabelle replied "I cant sleep." Froy patted the spot next to him and said "Come here." Isabelle crawled next to him. Her back was pressed against his stomach, he traced circles on her stomach. He whispered "I love you." Before falling asleep and Isabelle replying drowsily "I love you too." When finally sleep dawned on Isabelle's eyes. His warmth and gentleness was curing her, he was healing her. But she thought was her love toxic to him?

***********************************************