Chapter 23

[this is crappy bc no inspiration I'm so sorry >.<]

WARNING: Smut is included throughout the whole chapter, helped by my cousin, idk so you will have to wait for the update which might happen like next months bc my parents are going to see my grades again and I seriously think I failed them again sigh.

Ashton's P.O.V

We walked into my house, full on snogging as I kicked the door closed and shut it behind us.

"Fuck" I moaned into Luke's mouth as his groin rubbed against mine. I could feel his smirk against my lips, I groaned in frustration and palmed him through his jeans making him moan.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth and licked his tongue, letting them play with each other.

"B-b-babe" I moaned as Luke air humped me against the wall.

"Yeah?" He sounded irritated.

"Let's take it to my room"

"Okay" He didn't sound irritated.

I turned off the lights from down here and ran up the stairs with a thirsty looking Luke behind me.

I entered my dim-lighted room, and looked at Luke.

"Sit down" I said pointing to my bed.

"What?"

"Sit down" I said rather more sternly. He did as he was told and sat there, his arms holding him up from behind him.

I got to my knees, and stared at him.

"This is for taking me on a nice date" I smirked.

"You don't have to-" I cut him off by unzipping his jeans and slowly taking them off. He whimpered and I smirked even more. I took off his boxers, slower this time.

"Baaaaaabe" He whined thrusting into my face. I chuckled and took them off, my eyes widening at the thought of his huge dick inside of me.

I opened his thighs more, and licked his length up and down, repeatedly.

"Shit baby" He moaned/whispered. I haven't even started yet.

I massaged his balls as I licked around his tip. He grabbed the sheets, trying to keep in his groans.

I smiled at him, as I saw him look at me desperately.

I wrapped my lips around his tip, and slowly went downward, and then up again until I started bobbing my head up and down while still massaging his balls.

He thrusted himself into me, as he hit the back of my throat. Thank god for gagging reflexes.

I licked his balls, and shoved him back into my mouth. Bobbing up and down, this felt so wrong but so right.

After a few minutes I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and then I tasted his sweet liquids. Luke moaned as they burst through my throat. I swallowed it all up and licked the remains off of his tip.

"You're so good with me in your mouth"

I smirked and threw myself onto my bed next to a collapsed Luke. Instead he got up, and straddled me.

"Want to see how good I feel when I'm in you?"

I could see his eyes filled with lust. I brought his head close to mine and kissed him roughly. I felt his hands trail down from my waist to my pants, slowly taking them off, and then came my boxers.

I could feel his groin on my stomach as it stood up, hard.

We both moaned things into each other's mouths which neither of us could understand. We were busy loving each other.