Chapter 29

MY DAD FOUND OUT MY PASSCODE FOR MY IPOD ALAJEIWIRJDJSOSOJSDJJSSKKDJ

I HAVE GAY PORN ON THERE

lol kidding but I have personal things on my notes aND WATTPAD IS ALWAYS LOGGED ON AND AOSKSJDJDKKKSKSOSOEKDJFKD

ok im done bye

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up, at exactly 6:30 am. And showered. I got ready, brushed my teeth and left to school. Not exactly looking forward to anything.

I made it halfway up the stairs, when a familiar high pitched voice yelled my name out.

"Brandddeeeeeee" I laughed mocking her.

"So how was the weekend? I saw your status changed to single, you have to tell me all about that. Why, How, and Where?"

"It was great? And yeah it did, I found out about something horrible. And I told him I didn't want him talking to me, and to not even bother in trying to contact me, and it was after school" I rushed answering her questions.

"Wow okay. I never even thought he was a good guy to be honest. Yes, he wasn't a player, but he looks like the kind of guy, to get with someone, and then dump them for some reason you know?"

I knew she was wrong because Luke doesn't seem like that. But I nodded in agreement.

"Well anyways let's go! I'm taking you out somewhere after school"

"Where"

"Somewhere"

"Yeah okay" I groaned, giving up.

While in school, it was all boring. Every class. Every subject. Brandy did seem to lighten things up, and I haven't seen any sign of Luke. I don't know if I should be happy or sad.

After school Brandyce dragged me to her car where she took me to an ice cream shop.

"Oh my gosh. I had the craziest weekend in my entire life"

"Speak" I demanded as I took a spoonful of ice cream and dipped it in my mouth, savoring the flavor of the vanilla ice cream.

"Okay so. I went to this family reunion thing, I was forced too, and I met this guy, we weren't really related, and we hung out and chatted. I thought he was a really sweet lad. And he was cute too. So we headed to a guest room, this house was very big but we had to share rooms, which is stupid if you ask me, and I was assigned to share this particular room with this guy, and ohmygod he tried to hook up with me, like in the first day and I said no because I have a boyfriend. And he's still trying to contact me and ugh, but he's cute and I don't know what to do"

All I did was laugh. I'm not good at giving advice.

"I can pretend be your boyfriend and get him off your back"

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. We can change our Facebook status' to in a relationship, take a lot of selfies together. Hang out. Cook. Do whatever and get this guy off your back"

"I knew I chose the right best friend"

"Indeed!" I grinned.

"Here I want to take a picture of you and post it on Instagram"

"Okay" I grinned. I took the cup in one hand and I made the 'like' sign with my thumb, while I had a grin on my face.

She took two minutes, and then I got a notification. I slid the notification open, and a picture of me popped up.

'Ice cream 🍦 with the boo 😘 @ashtonirwin'

I quickly liked it, and went to the camera app.

"Here let's take a selfie!" I said as I moved to next to her.

I opened my camera app and switched it to selfie mode.

I grinned as she kissed my cheek.

I captioned it saying,

'Ice cream with this beauty queen😍 @brandyceeeee'

"Ready to go?" I asked, and stood up.

"Yeah sure"

"Alright cmon!" I smiled as I grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Why do you do this to me?" She whined.

"Because you did the same to me" I mocked.

"Ughhhhhh fine"

An hour later we were at the local fair. I had my denim jacket on, and she had a sunflower decorated dress on. We looked like a hipster 'couple'.

We held hands as we walked around, going on rides, eating cotton candy, throwing and feeding each other popcorn. I sometimes made jokes which made her have a laughing fit.

It was a wonderful day to be honest.

We are currently on the Ferris wheel. Looking out onto the sun setting.

"You know what ash?"

"What?"

"I think I actually like you"

"You do?"

"Yeah"

"I like you too"

"Really?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

We both turned to look at each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

Her chocolate brown eyes boring into mine. They were so beautiful, sparkling even in the darkest of light now.

She leaned forward, and I did the same.

Our lips touched, and they melted into each other's.

I liked it a lot. But I didn't feel the spark I felt with Luke.

-

How do you guys feel about their 'fake' relationship turning into a real one?

Can anyone create a ship name bc I'm pretty shit at those.

Brandy and Ashton, sitting in a Ferris wheel. K-I-L-L-I-N-G Luke and breaking his heart... bYEeeEeEeEEeEE

Luke's POV chapter is coming up next. If I finish it tonight it'll be uploaded tonight.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READS AND THE 1.6K VOTES YOU GUYS ARE SO WONDERFUL I LOVE YOU ALL.

I HOPE YOUR FAVORITE BAND MEMBER WANTS TO DO YOU WHEN THEY SEE YOU BC YOURE THAT HOT.