Epilogue

Luke's P.O.V

I shouldn't have taken my eyes off the road. Now I'm probably dead. Ashton, what about Ashton? Did I kill him too?

I tried crying but I couldn't.

All I could see was black. Not even a white light, everything was black.

Wake up I told myself over and over again.

"WE HAVE A PULSE!" A female voice yelled.

"..One!.." They pushed down on my stomach.

"..Two!.." Again

"..Three!.." And I felt an electric shock run through my body.

My eyes opened wide.

"HES AWAKE!" The doctors and nurses cheered.

Where's Ashton.

"Where is Ashton? I need to see Ashton"

"I'm sorry but Ashton hasn't woken up"

"Is he in a coma?"

"We're not sure"

"How are you not sure"

"We haven't gotten any signal that he's breathing. Or at least sleeping. It's all just, dead"

I killed him. I killed my own boyfriend for being so fucking irresponsible.

"C-can I see him?" I gulped. The tears threatening to spill.

The doctor smiled sympathetically, and whispered something to a nurse. She left the room, only to come five minutes later with a wheel chair.

"Why do I need a wheel chair?"

"Well, you can't really walk, and we won't allow you too"

I hope I'm not paralyzed. I can't be.

They pushed me down the white hallways, until we ended up in a room just like mine. We entered it, and I saw Ashton, peacefully lying there.

It brought tears to my eyes.

The lady pushed me forward, until I was really close to Ashton, and she left saying she'd be outside, and closed the door.

"H-hey Ashton. I'm so sorry" I cried, grabbing his hand.

"This is my fault, you tried to make me look at the road. I hate myself so much. I need you here, to make this all okay. I need you to tell me something sweet to get me by. I love you. I don't know how you'd love me back after this. I just want you to know, that whatever happens, I love you. You have to wake up Ashton, you have too"

"Tell me that you need me 'cause I need you so much, tell me that you love 'cause I love you so much. Say you'll never leave me 'cause I need you so much"

Don't go, I can't do this on my own.

I grabbed his hand with both of my hands and kissed them, I lied my head down on his heart, hoping i'd hear a heartbeat. Nothing happened.

I should be dead. Not Ashton.