Chapter 25

Ashton's P.O.V

"Save it. I don't need you in my life anymore" I said as I walked away tears freely flowing down my face.

After everything I gave him, I trusted him and this is what he does. It's like if I was just a fuck and then he'd leave. I should have known better, I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I fell for him. How stupid of me.

"No Ashton" He caught up and grabbed my wrist.

"Let go" I gritted my fist balling up.

"No. Not until you let me explain what happened back there"

"Five minutes"

"When you left me I was just standing by the stairs and this random girl walked up to me, she asked me if I was here with anyone, and I was about to say that I was there with you and she rudely cut me off and she asked me if I wanted to go somewhere less noisy and I said yeah sure because I thought she meant to talk, but she ended up walking us into a room where she pushed me onto the bed and forcefully kissed me. I wanted to push her off, but I couldn't because she pinned my arms above me. She was too strong. Im sorry"

I could tell he was being honest. I felt horrible for thinking ahead of time instead of asking what was going on.

"I forgive you. I should be sorry for jumping to conclusions instead of talking to you. Just thank god she wasn't shirtless cause then we would have some serious issues"

He chuckled, and immediately grabbed me. He stared at me before he pressed his lips against mine. I pulled away.

"What?" He asked filled with concern.

"Your lips taste like coffee"

"I never drank coffee- oh"

"Yeah" I laughed.

"C'mon lets go. I need to drop you off at home" He said as he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. I smiled, and swung our hands back and forth.

"You know- you've changed my life in so many ways. Im not as sad as I used to be, im much more happier. Im still recovering, but because of you, my demons don't haunt me as much as they used too. Thank you Luke. Thank you for being a wonderful person"

"Im glad to hear that. Im glad i've been a help through-out our relationship. You gave me courage to be who I am, im thankful for having you as my boyfriend"

I smiled and stood on my tip-toes just to peck him. We spent the whole way home, talking about life and school and everything else. And sometimes it was a comfortable silence.

"Alright, goodnight babe. I love you" He bent down a bit and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Goodnight Luke. I love you" I kissed him.

"Be careful out there. This world is filled with cruel people" I said as I pulled away from him, and walked up the steps. He nodded and disappeared into the dark of night. I sighed and walked in locking my door.

"How was the party?" She asked as she scanned a magazine

I shrugged not knowing how to answer her. She looked up.

"Come here" She said as she patted her lap. I laid down my head on her lap, my body sprawled on the couch. She held me up while I wrapped my arms around her.

"It wasn't okay. But it wasn't bad"

"Go on"

I told her from my point of view about what happened with Luke. How the guy showed me the pictures of the girl on top of Luke. And all of that chizzery. She got mad but then calmed down when I said what actually happened.