Chapter 2 ~ Jobs & Talks About Frozen

So majority of my new teacher characters are played by Chuck cast members. There is one more that is played by a Chuck cast member coming up but yeah, I'm glad you guys are liking this story.

Also, this is shorter than usual (I know) but I just wanted to get it up :)

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

During the weekend inbetween their first week at school and their second week, Ryley and Angie work their first shifts at the Spotlight Diner on the Saturday. They have different shifts than Rachel, Kurt, Santana and Dani so when Ryley stands at the counter to see who she has to take orders from on that day, she spots the four of them with Blaine and Finn sitting in a large corner booth. In the booth nearby them sat Ryder, Gabe, Jason, Ryder's new friend, Hannah and Hannah's boyfriend, John (A/N: John *unknown last name* is portrayed by David Tennant).

"I'll take one table and you take the other." Ryley says to Angie.

"Which table are you taking?" Angie asks.

"I'll go with Rachel and the gang's one. You take the other." Ryley says.

"Got it." Angie says, taking her notepad and pencil out before heading to the table she's assigned. Ryley does the same after sighing.

"Looks like shoes on the other foot down, my little sister." Rachel says with a smirk from her spot inbetween Finn and Kurt.

"Watch it, sister. I know where you live." Ryley says with a jokingly threatening tone.

Ryley takes their orders and Rachel, Kurt, Santana and Dani continously joke about how Ryley is now their waitress.

"Last thing," Rachel says as Ryley begins to walk to the kitchen to give their orders, "Love you sis."

"Right now, I'm trying to decide whether I love you or hate you." Ryley says with a smile to Rachel then the young Berry heads to the kitchen to give their orders to the cook. Angie stands near the kitchen at the counter and looks tired already.

"Who knew working was this hard? Ugh, help me." Angie complains, resting her elbows on the counter then her head on her hands.

"I can't help you. You have to help me." Ryley says.

"We could help each other." Angie says, standing up straight.

"A musical number gets my energy up. How about you?" Ryley asks.

"Same here. Let's begin shall we?" Angie asks and Ryley nods. Angie then goes over to the laptop that controls the music played in the background of the Spotlight Diner. She searches up an instrumental of the perfect song then Ryley and Angie begin.

[Ryley:]

It's been a hard day's night

And I've been working like a dog

It's been a hard day's night

I should be sleeping like a log

But when I get home to you

I find the things that you do

Will make me feel all right

Ryley sits on the counter and Angie stays behind the counter.

[Ryley with Angie:]

You know I work all day

To get you money to buy you things