Chapter 22 ~ More Wedding Preparation & Other Things

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

Ryley drags Angie, Marley, Rachel and Santana to a bridesmaid shop. Ryley choose Santana as a bridesmaid a bit last minute but Santana accepted. 

Walking through the door and hearing a bell as they enter, the five roam around and look through dresses. Ryley puts her opinion in with the ones that her friends are interested in. She's looking for bridesmaid dresses that are blue. 

She finds some a variety of dresses, gives them to her friends.

"You girls go any request for songs to be played?" A lady working in the shop asks.

"Anything to make us feel fancy." Angie says with a smirk. The four head into changing rooms as the lady working goes to play a song. Ryley sits on the couch in front of the changing rooms as the music begins.

As the song plays, Santana and the other girls begins to put the first dress on and she sings to the song.

[Santana (Ryley):]

First thing's first, I'm the realest (realest)

Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)

And I'm still in the Murda Bizness

I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)

You should want a bad bitch like this (Huh?)

Drop it low and pick it up just like this (Yeah)

Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris

High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (On my wrist)

Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that (Never)

Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back (What?)

Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?

Champagne spillin', you should taste that

The four girls pull open the changing room curtains all at the same time, posing slightly in the first choice dresses that are frilly, extravagant and look ridiculous. They do multiple poses like models to the tune of the song.

[Rachel, Angie & Marley:]

I'm so fancy

You already know

I'm in the fast lane

From L.A. to Tokyo

I'm so fancy

Can't you taste this gold?

Remember my name

'Bout to blow

Ryley shakes her head and they return back into the changing rooms.

[Santana:]

I said, "Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this"

Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is

And my flow retarded, each beat did depart it

Swagger on super, I can't shop at no department

They exit again with dresses on, these ones not any better. They are again frilly and stupid. Ryley shakes her head. They return to the changing rooms.