all the ladies be flocking to you

*Amora's POV*

I'm both a morning and night person; I wake up early and feel thankful that God gave me another day to live while I sleep easily at night. I would go for morning jogs around the neighbourhood, sometimes with Anthony or just by myself. I never want to acknowledge the records and competitions I won at school and when other people do it, I hate that even more. It's not really an achievement, plus, I hate it when they just stare.

Mornings, I would watch the sunrise, a new morning means a new start and the past is in the past; putting on a smile, that makes people feel the happiness I'm feeling. I'm in the kitchen, eating cereal. I felt a poke on my right shoulder and turned around to see my brother grinning like an idiot. 

"Good morning, little sister." He snickered.

I eyed my brother, my suspicions getting high by the minute. You're probably going to prank me. Bring it on, Anthony. You just don't know it yet, I'm always 2 steps ahead of you... "Morning brother, you look like you need a shower." Emphasising the word 'brother'. I grinned back at him, searching for this boy's reaction. I know your older than me but who says age is a problem? I'll beat you on your own game. You'll see, Anthony.  

He wrinkled his nose and stood there confused while I laughed inside. I heard steps coming from the stairs and my parents stood in front of us, "Yeah, you too should have a sibling bonding time. Me and your Dad are going on a date, it has been a long time so... Yeah, why don't you guys go to the mall or something?" My Mom said then my mouth flew open. I know for a fact that I would never go to the mall with my big Bro. 

I snapped back from reality as my brother calmly said, "Okay Mom! Don't worry. I'll take care of little Ms. Weird here," He gestures towards me and gave me a devilish grin. Oh, just wait. You prank me, I prank you too. It's on.

I sniggered, "Oh yeah. I'll keep on a look out for Anthony's hair." He doesn't know what just hit him. 

"What? What's wrong with my hair?! Is there something on it?" He exclaimed as he violently shook his hair. Pathetic. His hair means everything to him; I know his secret weakness. Muhahaha. Muhahaha-hahaha. I need to work on my evil laugh. I wickedly smiled at the thought of him screaming like a 'damsel in distress' or in other words like an 8 year old girl not receiving a Rainbow Dash pony for her 9th birthday. 

"Okay... Well, we'll get ready while you kids take a shower." My Dad said in partly optimistic and bitter way. Seriously, something is wrong, since yesterday. "Okay Dad!" Me and Anthony said in excitement. It's gonna be good... I clambered my way up to the stairs and happily skipped to my room. Having your own bathroom is a huge advantage so I don't have to wait for my brother to finish taking a "shower". I walked through my closet and chose a comfortable outfit for today. I ended up with choosing a cyan blue hoodie under a white t-shirt, black leggings and a pair of sneakers. 

As soon as I was done taking a very quick shower, I dried myself and put my clothes and shoes on. I need to see his reaction... Earlier this morning, while my 'oh so innocent' brother was sleeping peacefully, I snuck into his bathroom and filled his shampoo bottle with buttery blonde hair dye. Ehh, he'll thank me later. I know how long my brother takes a shower, so, by this time, my parents are dying to go and is running out of patience. I ran down stairs only to find my parents at the door, tapping their feet. I know them too well. 

"We'll go now, ok? Have fun, my weirdo" My Dad said as he embraced me into a cologne-smelling hug.

Mom playfully rolled her eyes at what Dad said, "Remember to look around your surroundings- oh- and there's money on the table. I'll miss you and Ant." She kissed my cheek.