danielson house

*Amora's POV* 

I recognized those familiar fawn shoulder-length pigtails, as I detached my legs from the ground, making my way to her. But I abruptly planted them on the ground while a group of girls from our class, sluggishly surrounded little Miss Pigtails. 

The possy of girls hindered my view from little Miss Pigtails, causing an unsettling feeling in my stomach. 

I've got a bad feeling about this...  

The last thing I remembered from that day, two friends were always by my side. I thought back to that day. After rescuing Addison from those girls, we were in the infirmary, getting Addison bandaged up. That's when we met Jocelyn; just a girl. Who fell from the stairs. 

As a result of that one day in 5th grade, this is how it turned out; just Addison, Jocelyn and me.  And now we're in middle school. 

I'll always treasure all those memories we had. 

Aaaand now, I'm awaiting for someone to answer the door. This finger puppet might be important. You never know. Staring at the walnut-coloured double doors, I patiently waited. 

Unexpectedly feeling a little drowsy and light headed, I dozed off. Settling my eyes on the jade-coloured bush to my right. 

"Oh mah gahh!" A voice trimmed off the peaceful silence and I was being squeezed by a lady. Okay... Evan's mom? Her shapely figure, dimpled face and her calming leafy green eyes; resembles Evan's features. 

Still clasped to her body, I uncomfortably shifted and mentioned, "Good afternoon Mrs Danielson, I was hoping if I could talk to-" 

She interrupted me and impelled a grin. "Talk to my baby boo?" I returned her an illustrious grin and shook my head. 

"Yes, Mrs Danielson, I need to," I fake coughed and bit back a gag. "Talk to your baby boo." With that, she tugged me into the house. Outstanding family, isn't it? Filled with energy and happiness. 

 It led me to the house's foyer. "Wait here, I'll call Evy-boo, my baby boo." She merrily winked and hippety-hopped away. 

My sub conscience bawled through my head. I coiled my neck, admiring the interior design of the house. 

The foyer was enchantingly designed in polished wooden floors and was covered in an exquisite garnet red carpet. As I stood there, seeping in the marriages of elegant combinations, an unknowing tender smile touched the end of my lips. It was all grand and all, but it was touched by a rather generous and homely feeling. 

Spotting a framed picture of a dark-haired toddler, my smile gradually shifted to a steadfast beam; realising who it was. Aww, baby boo! You look so innocent! 

"You know the best curve in a human's body?" A voice abducted my attention, automatically rotating to totrack its source. Sir Danielson, his tawny hair evidently wet from shower, danced as he descended down the stairs. Wearing a basic slate t-shirt and a pair of dark shorts. 

Trying to come up with an answer to his sudden question, I noticed his eyes were slowly going down...

I scoffed and snapped my two fingers, his eyes on mine once again. "Answer?" I offhandedly challenged.

"Your smile." He pridefully awarded me an audacious grin. 

The two of us roared in laughter as I internally sighed in relief. I thought he might say something... 

"So how was my mom?" He asked while he sat on the creamy white couch, patting it, indicating me to sit down. Sitting down as I tuned in to what he was saying, "She didn't say anything embarassing about me right?'" He mimicked his mother's voice and hand gestures. 

I naturally guffawed and threw him a smirk, "Depends, baby boo." I crossed my arms, watching his face go to sprightly to gloomy. 

He groaned in annoyance and dug his hands into his already-messy-hair. "Ughh, she told you that? Man, I still can't believe she's still calling me that." He professed as I shot him a questioning yet entertained look.

"Since I was little my parents would give a nickname for me- like yearly. This one particular year, when I was 10- I think- I brought a girl home for a project. That time, my nickname was 'baby boo'," I gently sniggered. "My parents were sooo happy that a girl was in our house, they overreacted and started thinking that 'baby boo' was a good luck charm."

I bantered, "Obviously." I playfully and voluntarily nudged his side. "So, does that mean I can call you 'baby boo'?" I comically queried. 

He instantly snapped and raised his brows, "No! Amora, you really can't." Okay, okay.

"Fine but," My left hand pocketed the finger puppet in my pocket, and showed it, I asked. "Is this finger puppet yours?" 

He extended his arm and grasped it with an 'oh!' leaving his mouth. "Oh God, thanks Amora. Don't want to upset my bro!" 

I soaked in the info and shook my thoughts and flashbacks away, my phone unexpectedly vibrated twice in my pocket. "Don't mention it! What's the 'wittle fella's name anyways?" I placidly pried as I stood up from the couch and walked my way to the door. 

"His name is Gabe," He said as I glided out of their house; he leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed and a grin wrapped around his face. "Well bye then, Amora."

I placed a small smile on my lips and waved, "Bye! Evan-boo!" I cocked an eyebrow up and left him.

~~~

Next morning came and after showering- I was covered in slim denim pants, a faded malachite green shirt and a beat-up pair of moto boots.

Forcefully, I jostled a broad smile, battling these flashbacks. Slightly nodding my head, I hooked my backpack on my shoulder and filched my skateboard from the shelves. 

Fast-walking to the kitchen to greet Mom, I breathlessly snatched quick glimpses of Anthony's, Mom's and Dad's rooms. My heart sunk and my mind buzzed with aggravating thoughts. 

No. You have to stop. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 What do you think of Evan so far? Will he be a faithful friend? Dunno 'bout chu hOmIes but he's one of mah favvveeesss! :D ;;;;;;;;D

What d'you guys reckon?

STAY PoSiTiVe &&&&& KEEP SMILIN' :D :D :D 😇😉😃😄😅😆😎

ireck_wings