no goodbyes

*Amora's POV*

Kicking in my senses, I lunged at Timmy, who is about to take a punch. Ignoring Kath's screams I tackled the robot to the ground using the right side of my body. Which was a mistake because of the biting pain my shoulder experienced. I don't know how I do these things. Putting my left hand beside his head as Timmy struggled to get up his feet. 

"Yo Timmy, you're suppose to fight me- Not Kathy over there." I guess I wasn't really paying attention because a second later I was flying in mid air. I landed on my right arm, causing me to wince. 

"Gosh, Timmy, I have a cast on." I brushed myself off the ground and once again Timmy was back to cornering Kath against one corner of the room with a metal dagger in his right hand. Timmy say what now? Looks like Timmy's having some technicality difficulties. I sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me, packing a solid punch on his jaw, the dagger flew out of his grasp.

His face actually felt like human flesh. Damn. 

 And before you know it, I threw the robot on his back. It was perfectly still for a second, so, I used my left hand to turn his body around. His butt facing me, I saw a line that was forming a box on the nape of his neck. Ripping it open, I unplugged the wires from a green chip. 

Clenching the chip, tight in my left hand, I hollered over to Kath. That thing wanted to stab Kath? Is that part of the test? 

"Uh, hey, are you okay? I don't think Timmy was suppose to murder you with a dagger." I joked to lighten the mood. I threw the chip to her. 

She caught it, "Amora, how did you do that?" She examined the chip in her hands.

"Did what?"

"Fought Timmy like it was nothing," What? I really REALLY had a hard time, okay? 

I wiped my forehead, "What? I'm slightly offended- That was hard. Can't you see how much I'm sweating?" I raised my arms and slowly turned around to show my sweat marks on my back. 

"There's no sweat," She grabbed my hand. "Anyways thanks, Mr. Oliver will be expecting you in the waiting room." Her back faced me while I blinked. Note taken, people from the CIA hates goodbyes. 

Lost in thought, I just stood there for a few seconds. Waiting room? I don't even know my way around here. I shrugged all these thoughts as I wondered around the hallway. A couple of steps away from the indoor track and field, another grey door that had the sign 'Waiting Room'. That was easy. Opening the door, I saw John or Mr. Oliver sitting on a brown leather couch as well as that, people in suits and formal attires were scattered around the room. 

Trudging, I smiled, "Hi Mr. Oliver!" I think he was dozing off to Potato Land because he didn't move a muscle. I stood in front of him with hands on hips, I mean hand *Ahem*. "Mr. Oliver?" I waved my hand at him.

He snapped out from his thoughts, "Oh Amora, sorry I was just deep in thought." I stood still.

"It's ok, it happens to everyone." I said in a cheerful manner. 

"Yes it does. You'll start your training tomorrow. When you reach the age of sixteen, we will offer you to serve the country as a Junior Field Agent- Be here tomorrow as soon as school ends." He stood up from the couch, walking away, he turned his heel. "I'm impressed with your results." 

Yup, definitely clarified, they don't like saying goodbyes. Now what? Do I go home? Yeah I don't think I'm needed here anymore. The flashbacks are still playing in my head but I'm just gonna smile and nod my head as I walked away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay don't judge me! I know that this is a short chappie! HOLD YOUR HORSES!

Keep Smilin' :D

Don't forget to smash that vote button and comment down below! 

iReck_Wings