Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ginny-

Christmas. Christmas was one celebration that Ginny actually liked. Mrs Weasley loved to celebrate everything that had something to do with Christian celebrations. Every celebration that came around, Mrs Weasley celebrated. That was another reason why Ginny was glad that she didn't fully live at home anymore. That was a good thing about Hogwarts.

"Ginny! Set the table please!" Mrs Weasley yelled up the stairs. Ginny rolled her eyes and walked out of her room and down the first set of stairs.

For Christmas, the Weasley's were back at Grimmauld Place celebrating Christmas with Sirius and Harry because Dumbledore had said that he didn't want Sirius and Harry to be lonely at the Christmas, even though they both enjoyed each other's company.

There was nobody in the kitchen when Ginny got there, not even her mother who she thought would be stressing out and running around in there. Ginny searched through every cupboard until she found the place mats and cutlery, then began to lay them out on the table.

"Morning Ginny." Ginny jumped and swung around, swiping her finger on a sharp knife as she did.

"Ouch." Ginny moaned, inspecting her finger.

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" Harry cried. He quickly dragged her to the sink and held her finger under the cold tap until the blood had washed away. Ginny watched as Harry gently brushed the cut to make sure it was clean.

Ginny gasped as she watched the cut heal up automatically. Harry had stopped what he was doing and looked down at the cut in awe.

"How did it heal like that?" Harry asked, looking up at Ginny.

"I've got no idea." Ginny gasped.

"Ginny? Harry? What are you doing?" Mrs Weasley's voice sounded from behind them.

"Nothing!" The both said at the same time. Harry had quickly let go of Ginny's hand and walked around the kitchen and out of the door.

"You are getting as suspicious as your brother's nowadays Ginevra Weasley." Mrs Weasley tutted and opened the oven probably checking that the turkey was cooking alright.

Ginny finished off setting the table and then quickly ran upstairs to Hermione's room. How the hell did her cut heal so quickly like that? It was too strange.

"Hermione!" Ginny cried. She entered their room to find that Hermione wasn't there. "Oh fantastic."

Ginny jumped as an owl that she recognised as Taylor's flew into the room. Ginny took the enclosed letter off of the owl and gave it a great and began to read it.

Ginny,

I'm really sorry to disturb you on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas by the way! But I woke up this morning and my parents aren't here. I've looked all over the place and they've just vanished. I have a bad feeling about it because our front door was kicked in this morning.

I didn't know who to turn to, I could only think of you. I don't know what to do Gin.

Help.

Taylor xxx

Ginny gasped at the letter. She knew that Taylor's parent's were Auror's, but it was definitely strange that they had gone missing out of the blue on Christmas Day. Ginny quickly ran down the stairs and into the living room where Sirius, Remus, Tonks and her Dad were sat.

"Dad, I just got this letter from Taylor, you know my best friend. Her parents are Aurors? Anyway read it." Ginny cried, thrusting the letter into her Dad's hand.