CHAPTER FIVE

My mind today was super clouded. I can't believe I let myself kiss Kyle this morning.

I touched my lips softly as I walked through the hallways towards 3rd period.

As I thought deeper about Kyle, memories of that night flashed though my mind and I somewhat let them. I tell myself everyday, I didn't wanna remember that moment, but in reality, I did. Kyle wasn't a nobody towards me. We have plenty of history. The fact that he was and is my first love makes things on myself a little harder.

We're not together anymore, but we still...hook up. And don't think negatively. I don't mean that.. We've only done that at least three times. I meant we hangout.

I tell myself that I don't miss being in a relationship with Kyle all the time, but I know I kinda miss it.

My ma has no idea I've had a boyfriend before, let alone lost my v-card to him too.

I sighed, squinting my eyes at the floor as I made my way into the class room. I went right to my seat, sitting down and hiding my blushing face in my hands.

I quickly try to push any and all thoughts of Kyle out of my head.

"Riyanna, right?" A deep, British accent, which was all to familiar, called from beside me, tapping my arm. I glanced up at him.

"Uh..yeah." I glanced at the seat opposite me to make sure he was talking to me, out of the ordinary. But of course he was.

He tapped me.

"You and Kyle have a thing?" He asked. My eyes widened and I choked.

"W-what? I don't know who you're talking about."

"Yeah sure. That's why you were lip locking in his car this morning." Zayn rolled his eyes.

I shook my head. I could feel tears rising. "Please don't tell anyone. No one knows. I wanna keep it that why. Besides, we-we're not together anymore.." I pleaded quietly. He stared at me for a minute.

"We'll discuss this later, yeah?" He didn't really ask, I could tell. I just nodded my head frantically, my heart racing so fast.

The VERY last thing I wanted was for news of Kyle and I's "relationship" getting out. I'd be super embarrassed and my friends would never look at me the same.

Just thinking about that makes my heart break.

The teacher walked into the classroom and the lesson started.

Of course I could barely pay attention with my mind scattered and Zayn shooting me looks every now and then.

Where did I go wrong?

Oh yeah....

••

Class felt like it lasted forever. Finally, I was able to leave. I grabbed all my stuff as quickly as possible. Just as I was putting my bag on my back, Zayn grabbed my arm.

"We really do have to talk. Like, ASAP." He demanded, his hazel eyes serious. I gulped, nodding my head. "Follow me. But don't make it obvious." He said before leaving the class room. I quickly followed after him, pretending to delay myself to get some distance between us before I walked out the class room, hugging my chest with my head low, as usual.

He lead me towards the library, walking into it and going upstairs to the way back. I followed and once I saw him at a table, I walked over and took a seat across from him.

He stared at me for a good minute or two, making me feel uncomfortable under his intense gaze. "What, uh, what do we have to talk about?" I asked lowly. Of course I knew but I felt awkward.

He bit his lip before sitting back in his chair. "You and Kyle." He mumbled. "What were you doing with him this morning?" He asked me seriously.

Was he concerned?

Never in a million years did I think I'd be having a "conversation" with Zayn Malik in the back of the upstairs library.

I sighed, feeling my skin heat up.

It's not like I HAD to tell him, but if I wanted my life to stay the same...maybe telling him would be wise.

Because Zayn Malik could ruin my life if he really wanted to..

-
*a/n
Wellp. I think this story going pretty well for right now, hopefully you're still interested.

And like I've said before, this story has changed a lot.