CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

It's Friday

It's Friday. Which means the party is today. School was super talkative about the whole thing. Everyone was excited. This was the first party being thrown since school started.

It's probably around ten now. I've already showered and did the little makeup I wanted done.

Venturing to my closet, I shuffle through the dresses that I have. Half of them I haven't even worn yet, the tags still hanging off their straps. My hand runs across a silky red one.

I smile at the memory of when I'd bought it. It was summer break, I was shopping out with Emma and two other girls from school. We'd dared each other to get something we wouldn't normally wear on the daily basis. So I went for a sexy thigh slit dress.

My heart stuttered when I put the dress on. It looked amazing. A bright smile took over my features.

Going to my desk I grabbed my phone and the house keys before making my way downstairs.

Sadly, Zayn said he'd take me since he was already going so all that was left to do was to wait for the Devil to show up.

I was sitting on the couch for at least twenty minutes before I heard harsh knocking.

Jumping from a fright, I stand and make my way to the door. Peaking through the window, it's none other than Zayn, his hands shoved deep into his pockets and an aggravated look on his face.

Just for the hell of it, I wait a few more minutes before I finally open the door, forcing the biggest false smile I can.

"The fück took you so long?" He hasn't looked at me yet and I laugh, shoving past him once I've closed the door. "I even texted you and told you I was outside–shit." He's got on a blue silk shirt, it's got flowers on it and a blue panther mixed with the flowers. The words "Louis Vuitton" plastered across the top in the middle.

I turn to send him a scowl only to catch him staring at the silky material hugging my curves. It's weird having him look at me the way he is. It cause unwanted blush to creep up my neck. "What?" I snap at him, crossing my arms.

Zayn scratches his head, shakes it and walks out to his car. He opens his door and get inside.

With narrowed eyes, I follow suit, purposely slamming the expensive door shut.

"I don't have time for your bull, Riyanna. Slam my door again and you'll be walking your ass home tonight." His voice is loud, his hands grip the steering wheel tightly. I roll my eyes.

"I'd rather walk then be in the damned car with you." I retort, angling my body so that it's facing the door more.

I hear him scoff, the engine starts. "Get out then."

My head snaps to look at him so quick I think I've given myself whiplash. "What?"

Zayn glared at me, the snarl making him look way more intimidating than usual. "Get. Out."

And I do. Roughly grabbing my stuff from the cup holder in the middle, I shove the door open and get out, almost tripping over my heels in the process. "If anything happens to me, Kyle will kill you!" I shout, slamming the door as hard as I can. I'm starting to sound like a spoiled brat. Walking away from the car, I begin the forty minute walk down the cracky sidewalk, my arms crossed tightly over my chest. My heels make a loud clicking sound as I stomp down the sidewalk. I can still hear Zayn's car, the engine veering as he more than likely pulled out of my driveway.

I was walking past the fourth house down from my own when I hear his car pull up beside me. "Seriously? Get in the car Riyanna." He's rolled the window down, his face holds a frustrated frown. His eyes look guilty. I stop walking, uncross my arms and stare at him.

Since it's cold and I really don't feel like being petty anymore, I walk to the other side of the car and get in the car. This time, I don't slam the door shut.

"Sorry." He sounds like he's struggling to say such a simple word. I shrug a shoulder as he pulls off and we're headed towards Dasha's house.