CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN

"Fuck."

The sound of Kyle's strangled curse brought me back to reality. My eyes squeezed shut when his hips thrust to meet my own, a animalistic sound coming from me. It's been a while since we were this intimate. 

When he speeds up, my back arches off the bed. The sound of skin smacking, moans and gasps being the only sounds.

His right hand snaked up from my hip to my neck. He grabs it gently, opening his brown eyes only for them to bore into my own. I was watching how sexy he looked with that dazzled look on his face. "Shit, Riyanna," he closes his eyes again, the hand on my neck squeezing around my windpipe slightly.

At the action, the walls of my high begin to crumble and I feel my toes curl in so tight I think I might catch a cramp.

Kyle leans down, capturing my lips with his own as his hand ventures downward, rubbing circles on my bundle. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I-I can't..." I gasped when he pinched it between his fingers. That was it for me.

"Oh fück," I giggle like a drunk girl when I feel him cum inside me. He's still thrusting, riding out the climax we've just both been rewarded with.

My eyes open, meeting his and he smiles. "You still mad?"

I'd forgotten all about his whole purpose of being over here and what not. With a roll of my eyes, I shove him to the side, gasping when I feel his thick length gush out of me.

"Yes." I answer, even though I'm not as mad as I was beforehand.

He grabs my waist, pulling me close to him. "Can I explain myself?"

"I don't care."

"It's not because of Zayn. I don't give a fuck about what he said." Kyle's voice sounds aggravated when he says Zayn's name. I chuckle. "It was because I had to...take care of something."

"What's that?" I furrow my eyebrows, turning my body so that I'm facing him. A chill runs over my naked flesh and I tug the covers up over our bodies.

He lowers his eyes. "Something with the gang." And I sigh. He never liked to talk about his gang relations with me. I don't really mind. I'd rather not hear about them. Nine times out of ten it's involving something illegal.

"Must've been some task. Couldn't even call me back..." At the thought of our last phone call, I remember the female I'd heard in the background. My frown deepens. "When I called you...who was that girl I heard?"

And as if he hated this female's guts, he rolls his eyes so hard they probably hurt now. "That was Duke's baby momma. She wasn't even talking to me. She was yelling at him.."

And I feel stupid for getting jealous over something so small. I laugh. "Oh."

It's quiet between the both of us for a little while. Just our breathing being heard.

I cuddle closer to his chest, smiling into the warmth of his chest. I feel Kyle chuckle, the vibration makes me giggle. He wraps his arms around me, tangles our legs together.

A few minutes or maybe hours pass by before Kyle speaks up. "I still love you, Riyanna." And my heart picks up speed.

We haven't said those words since I'd called it quits. I don't say anything, so he continues. "I understand if you don't really feel the way I do anymore, but I just wanted you to know. You've always been my number one, baby."

I feel tears. Tears flood my eyes and they begin to fall. This catches his attention and he pulls away, staring at me. I know he hates it when I cry but dammit, he's being so cute right now. "Riya, don't cry," he wipes my tears with a large hand, kissing my forehead.

When I've stopped being a big baby, I lean into him as closely as I can.

"I love you too, Kyle."

-
*a/n

The small smut scene was slightly awkward to write lmao... Ik it sucks, sorry

Anyways....

Thoughts on the story so far???

Kyle? Riyanna? Should Riyanna stop holding a grudge against her dad? Should she have let Kyle back in so easily?  Anybody not rooting for Kyle and Riyanna's "relationship"?