CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

-
*a/n

Kyle will be casted as Reece King (or whoever you were imagining before). In all honesty I wanted Kyle to be brown skin (like ✋🏾 <--- that color) but Reece will do
-

"Hey baby–"

Without another thought, I hung up the phone and threw in on my pillow. I stared at the phone, wide eyed and confused. How had my dad gotten my number? I purposely didn't want him to have it.

My heart rate had picked up a little and I felt hot all of a sudden. Getting up, completely disregarding my homework, I walked out the room and down the stairs to the kitchen for some cold water.

I guzzled down most of the bottle, gasping for air when I finally let myself catch my breath.

Maybe I'm overreacting. I should go back up their and call my daddy back.

But the unsettling butterflies in my stomach told me otherwise.

The loud knock on the door caught me completely off guard and I squealed, dropping my water bottle. Whatever was left in it spilt onto the floor and I groaned.

Who could be at my door right now?  I never get visitors and if it's mom she would've texted me to tell me she'd forgotten her key.

With narrowed eyes, I make my way to the door, sticking my ear to the thick wood. "W-who is it?"

I hear shuffling on the other side. Keys jingling. I frown.

Standing straight, I walk over to the window next to the door to peak out.

My heart stutters and my eyes widen.

What is he doing here?

Rushing to the door, I swing it open. "Why are you–" I don't get to finish my sentence. He grabs ahold of my waist, pushes me back into the hall, shutting the door with his foot. My back meets the wall and I'm completely shocked. "What are you doing–" Once again, he cuts me off. His lips crash against my own and I immediately respond, my eyes fluttering shut. His grip on my waist tightens and a squeak escapes me when he goes to squeeze my ass.

"I'm sorry," he mutters under his breath, his lips attacking my cheeks, my jaw, my throat. I shiver. "I know you're mad at me but let me make it up to you," his large hands squeeze my ass again and this time, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

He's kissing me again before I can answer him, his tall frame pushing into me. I moan at the feeling of his roaming hands and his juicy lips scorching my skin. "I-I," my words are jumbled, "K-Kyle," I moan when he grinds his pelvis into mine.

Any sane person would've shoved him away and slapped him for doing this, but I didn't care. I missed him.

"Bed." I grumbled as my hands went up to his kinky hair, tugging at it. A low groan comes from him but his doesn't object as he leads us to the staircase, carrying me up then with no effort before he burst into my room. He tosses me on my bed. I squeal softly at the action but say nothing.

"I missed you." Kyle sends me a shy smile, stripping out of his bomber jacket before he's climbing on top of me.

I pull him by the collar of his shirt, attacking him with more rough kisses. "I missed you too," my hands travel downwards to the hem of his shirt, lifting it up over his head. "Why didn't you -oh- c-call me back...?" His hands traveled downwards, cupping my sensitive area over my leggings. He slowly makes circles on my bundle of nerves and I have to bite my lip to refrain from getting too loud.

As he's slipping down my leggings, he explains himself. "I'm sorry. I really was busy. It not because Zayn told me to stay away," at the mention of Zayn I roll my eyes and tug a little too hard on his hair. He hisses but doesn't say anything else.

-
*a/n

Unexpected? Yeah I know. 🙃🤗