CHAPTER THIRTY

*DOUBLE UPDATE* (don't forget to read chapter twenty nine)

Zayn had warmed up within the last couple minutes of us talking to each other. Even though it was mainly myself speaking, I didn't mind because he sat back and listened quietly, asking questions or putting in his own input here and there. It was nice, so to speak. Having someone I'd disliked since ninth grade sitting beside me and us talking like we've been friends forever.

Feeling more comfortable about talking to him openly, I slouched into the couch, uncrossing my legs to half lay half sit on the couch. "Soo," I began, eyes scanning his body language, "what made you get your own place?"

He shifted to turn his body slightly in my direction, arms crossed over his chest when he sat back. He reached up to rub at the stumble on his cheek while giving me a lazy shrug. "Guess I wanted my own space. Gets old living with the 'rents. They were pretty strict..." He gave another shrug and I smiled.

"Don't like being told what to do, do you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, teasingly poking his knees with my index fingers.

He sent me a small smile as he shook his head softly. "Not at all." He said with a sigh.

It fell silent for a while and I couldn't help myself as I thought back to what happened earlier, seeing Zayn naked and how close he was to me. He smelt good. His scent was strong. A musky smell, kind of like the ocean or the woods. He smelt like outside, but in a good way.

I bit my lip, my eyes drifting over to him unintentionally to watch him as he watched tv. He was chuckling at something the character in tv said, his hazel eyes squinted cutely.

I wasn't going to sit here and lie and say that I wasn't interested in Zayn, because I was. But the thought of Kyle was always on the back of my mind. How close were they?

Zayn snapped his head in my direction, his eyes went from relaxed to slightly alarmed. "What?" He rasped, furrowing his thick eyebrows at me. I didn't bother answering, instead continued to stare at him like the creep that I am, my lip captured in between my teeth.

I noticed how his eyes flickered down my face to focus on my lip a few times and the tension in the room suddenly thickened. I could feel the tingling in my nipples again as they began to harden just from the slightly lustful look Zayn was giving me.

Suddenly -feeling way confident- I sent him a seductive smirk. "Like what you see, Malik?"

He didn't answer. Instead, catching me completely off guard, he grabbed my legs and yanked me down to where I was laid on my back on the couch.

Leaning over my body, Zayn's eyes danced around my face. "I don't like you, but the way you've been ogling me these few days hasn't gone unnoticed, sweetheart." The way he spoke made me squirm.

With one of his hands, he slowly began to run it up from my thigh to my exposed stomach where my shirt had ridden up. I let out a shaky breath, staring at him expectantly.

"W-what are you talking about?" When his hand suddenly took ahold of my right breast I tried my best not to moan.

It's not my fault you had to be so sexy..

A whimper left me when he pinched my hardened nipple.

Leaning down so his face was level with mine, he sent me the sexiest look I'd ever seen. His lips connected with my own and a content sigh left me at the softness if his lips. I'd secretly always wondered what kissing Zayn was like.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I mumbled just as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, exploring without a care.

At what I'd said, he bit on my lip harshly. It hurt like hell, a small scream leaving me but it was sexy as fuck. Kyle never did anything like that. "It's too late now.." He whispered, slickly pressing his crotch to mine. A surprised moan left my lips at the friction the action created.

Taking my moan as a good sigh (which it totally was) he began to grind against me. Softly at first but I guess that wasn't enough friction so he sped up, lips swallowing every moan and gasp that left me.

"Mmm..shit."

Eyes fluttered closed, I had to admit this was the best dry sex I'd ever had. I could feel my wetness seeping though my underwear.

"We're not having sex." He stated suddenly, catching my off guard just as he dug his crotch deeper into my private.

"Ooh! N-no. That's f-fine..." I held him tighter as the feeling in my stomach tightened.

It was awkwardly silent as I stepped out the bathroom after cleaning myself up. Zayn had loan me a shirt and some basketball shorts to wear for now.

It's been a good twenty minutes since the little dry humping incident and neither one of us has said a single thing to each other.

At the thought of me cumming just from something so simple, my face grew red as I descend the stairs and enter the empty living room.

My eyes go to the digital clock under the tv and I see it's twenty minutes past nine.

My mom would be home soon. I needed to get back. "Zayn..." I called, cringing slightly. Things will definitely be way more awkward now. Even though we didn't have actual intercourse, it almost got to that and I was starting to feel just a tiny bit guilt about what I did.

After all, Kyle and Zayn were once bestfriends.

Zayn came down the stairs minutes later, a hazy look on his face. "Yeah?" He asked quietly.

"Can you... take me home?"

He cleared his throat, nodding. "Uh, yeah. C'mon."

-
*a/n

Welp......... lately I've been a little bent outta shape. Not really feeling it rn. Updates will probably be a little late for now on because Ive got finals and what not And Christmas is coming up soooo....

Anyways, this chapter was super rushed but I figured it was finally time for the two to have some time of intimate scene together.

The story plot is complete trash but imma finish this damn book lol