35

-'You sound drunk, son are you alright?', Gaga could help but to laugh, -'It's the lack of sleep Anne, he's been working hard which makes him sound like he's on something' she assured her, Anne chuckled and shook her head, -'He always sounds like he's bloody drunk, and now even more than ever!', -'Ah leave me alone mom' he rolled his eyes and sipped some wine, -'You know Mark. I'm really proud of you' Anne admitted, holding his hand, -'I'm so happy that you have such a beautiful family and you're marrying such a wonderful person', Gaga blushed and teared up, -'And of course thank you for giving me such a cute grandson whom I adore' she giggled, and patted Gaga's shoulder, -'Youre so sweet Ann, thank you so much'.
-'SO! How did you liked my lasagna?', Anne smiled at Gaga's warm enthusiasm, -'It was perfect, and the cheesecake was great as well', -'My pleasure! We're so happy to have you here and spend time with you! Wish Lawrence could've come', -'Yeah, he was just busy with work', -'Maybe next time. Soo you going to bed already?' Gaga asked the woman, -'Yeah Yeah I think I'm gonna have an early night', -'Okay well your luggage is in the room already, you have a goodnight Anne', -'You too Stef, thank you'.
**
-'Your mom is SO sweet', -'Yeah she adores you. I think she loves you more than she loves me!', Gaga grinned and laid on top of him, -'Hold me' she requested with a shy voice, -'Stef. What if you really are, you know...', -'If I really am pregnant then we celebrate and we tell your mom and go about our lives!', -'When's your period supposed to be coming?', -'This week apparently...so we'll see! Are you excited?', -'Yes! Of course I am', -'...If I'm not pregnant though, we can keep on trying' she smiled wide, turning off the main light and leaving just a dim lamp on, -'Oooohh what does that mean' he asked with a flirty grin peeking on his lips, -'You know what I mean' she removed her top off her made him touch one of her tits, Mark felt himself getting blue balls already, -'You have to quiet, I don't want my mo-', -'You dont want your mom to hear me when you're impaling me with that big, fat cock of yours?', Mark frowned, -'You kiss your mom with that mouth?', -'I kiss other things too' she smiled, sliding down and kissing his erect dick through his pants which teased him on a whole other level, Mark felt like he was gonna faint, he was so hard.
Gaga tickled along through his pants when he finally decided to just take them offf, the torture was just terrible and he couldn't have his dick poking against fabric for so long, Gaga bit her lip and looked up at him, -'Please don't go insane on it' he begged, otherwise, the night would end quite fast.
Gaga shook her head and wrapped her perfect lips around his swollen head, tickling his balls at the same time, -'Fuck! No, NO! Come up, come up please' he begged, -'If you continue I won't even last a second, come here', Gaga chuckled and quickly took off her underwear, brushing her lady parts against his erect member, -'I feel extremely fucking horny tonight, and you better get me going' she pleaded, her voice was stern, like he didn't have an option but to please her.
Gaga held her headboard's like she was hanging from a cliff and this was the only chance of survival, Mark was definetely outdoing himself nailing her deeper every time he thrusted inside of her,she grabbed a small pillow and bit it to suppress her loud moans and to prevent everyone in the fucking flat from waking up, -'FUCKm she squealed with tears falling off her eyes, the sensations she was feeling were like fireworks exploding all around her and a fantastic tickle rushing from her legs to her chest, -'STOP, STOP' she needed him to quit thrusting, her crotch was too sensitive to keep on going. It's not like he was any better, his cum dripped out of his fiancée's sweet cunt, -'I'm fucking dying' he gasped, tackling her into a cuddle, Gaga took a deep breath, -'You think someone heard?', -'Pfffttt, they sure heard YOU!', Gaga rolled her eyes and hugged her man to sleep, -'I love you, thank you for the amazing fuck'.
*
Anne woke up with the warm, spring sun shining on her face. It was probably time to wake up. She was sleeping in Gianluca's room, so she looked over at his little bed and saw that he was already up, just sitting there petting Koji who usually made him company, -'Hey baby', -'Hi gandma' he replied with a smile, -'How long have you been awake for?', -'A widdle bit...I'm gonna go see my mommy and daddy', -'Okay, I'll take you. Hold on, let me just freshen up'.
*
Anne knocked twice before opening the masterbedrooms door. All she remembers was seeing Gaga's ass completely hanging out of the sheets, -'Oh FUCK' she gasped with a very thick English accent, Gaga's consciousness came hitting like a lightning and then she remembered 'oh, I'm butt naked' and spilled off the bed startled.
Anne quickly pulled Gianluca out, -'Seems like mommy and daddy are not ready to come out yet'.