Prologue

Once upon a time, there was 5 sisters and a little brother, no one can separate them, not even the strong winds and strong blazes of the sun, they stick together...

But One Incident separates them forcefully...Their Mom, Ayaka, had died from a landslide, their father Kenjirou was so depressed that he despised the children, for it reminded him of Ayaka, and that's when they were separated, the father had took their youngest daughter, Mary, and locked her up in a tall, tall, tower where she was adopted by an old lady named Gothel, knowing her power of the Heat Haze she used Mary, the little girl was curious of the world, she's secretly waitig for a saviour to take her to see the world.

He took the Young Son, Mari, and threw him out the sea where he is found by Pirates, and got adopted by Royalty, although, he never forgot his Sisters, no. Not even one of them.

Then he took the 4th Daughter, Momo, and gave her to his Second Sister, Aria, who wishes to be the prettiest one of all.

Then there's the Third Daughter, Kido, she was abandond in a Village, where a warm-hearted couple took her in.

And The Second Daughter, Ayano, the sweet and loving daughter was left to the forest only to be found by Three Fairies and adopted her, she was called by the Three Fairies, Rose.

And The Oldest Sister, Ene, was left...she waz not abandonded, nor locked up, the father realized his mistakes and tried to find the children he abandonded but in the end it was too late...so he fell into despair, but he realized, he still has the oldest sister, he re-marries a woman named Arian, but soon, the Father had committed Suicide by jumping off to the sea, the oldest sister was left alone with the Evil Step-mom, with the cruel hearted Step Sisters, named Monet and Perona.

And that's how they are separated, the tale of their princes and princess? That is one beautiful tale, and you can decide to love the tale I spoke or Hate it, either way, the love is rare, you must learn to treasure it, maybe who knows, you might regret not taking it or giving it a chance...And now I shall go...

*Disappears*