♡She Gave Me A Smile Yesterday♡

Kido's POV

Lenka-san and I were just walking around, talking about Rinto and Rio.

"Lenka-!!"

"I said you'll call me 'Lenka-onee-chan'!" Lenka...onee-chan...said

"H-Hai....L-Lenka-onee-chan..When I first came here, you instructed me to escape...why?" I asked her, she gave me a rather sheepish smile.

"You want to see him again, don't you? You'll make the same mistake as I did, if you don't escape and be crowned as princess...You'll never get to see him again...Just like how I can't see him." Lenka-onee-chan said sadly.

Him...

"Can you tell me about this guy? You said he belongs to Kagerou Kingdom..." I said to her, she looked at me with sad eyes and looked down.

"....His name is Hatsune Mikuo....When the two kingdoms were still planning for war, one merchant from Kagerou had a huge bravery and went to Yuuei...and that was him...Mikuo..." Lenka-onee-chan said with a sad smile.

"Mikuo-san...I did heard that he was a Merchant once...I guess at the age of 15..." I said to her, she looked at me with a close-eyed smile.

"You know him? Is he doing good?" She asked me, we arrived at the garden, we sat on the grass.

"Y-Yeah...but, he went to war to fight you guys..." I said, Lenka-onee-chan just looked at me with sad eyes.

"...Oh..." That was the only word that came out of her mouth.

"How did you two meet?" I asked her.

"...Hmm...Well, he got arrested...I saw him on the dungeon of the castle, once he saw me, he gave me a cheery smile, I asked him why...he said, "you looked sad so, I thought maybe you needed a smile!" And that shocked me, no one would ask me or do anything to me when I was sad...except for Rinto." She said with the saddest tone with a smile.

"Lenka-onee-chan..." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry...I don't know if he remembers me or that promise we made..." Lenka-onee-chan said.

"...What was that promise?" I asked.

"...We'll give eachother a smile..." She answered.

"A smile?" I asked.

"Yeah, A smile..." She said.

"Hime-sama, your father mentioned to not say that name nor your connections with him anymore." Rinto said out of nowhere, it gave us both a very large shock.

"Rinto!! Don't surprise us like that!" I shouted.

"Sorry, Tsuki-hime-sama." He apologized, using the nickname Rio gave me.

"...Anyways...Hime-sama, that guy will be dead soon...and Len too...Remember...War is coming, we don't know when but it's near..." Rinto said, it broke my heart when he said that Mikuo and Len will die and I assume Lenka-onee-chan too.

Lenka-onee-chan slammed her fist at the ground as tears fell from her eyes.

"...No...I don't wanna accept this reality! I hate it! This is a nightmare....Someone...Stop this..." She said while crying, my heart broke more when I heard her say that.

"I'm afraid I can't do that..." Rinto said sadly, I pat Lenka-onee-chan's back.

"I'm sorry, Lenka-onee-chan..." I apologized to her.

We guided Lenka-onee-chan to her room, me and Rinto walked around the castle with silence as he guided me to my room.

"Tsuki-hime-sama...about what Hime-sama said...About the escaping thing...I'll help you...Just take Hime-sama with you..." Rinto said.

"I can't do tha--"

"That's the only choice I have!!" Rinto cutted me off.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked him.

"It's the only the choice I've got....It's the only one to make her happy...Please...Help me on this...I'm begging you..." Rinto said with a mixed tone filled with sadness and determimation.

"Rinto..." I mumbled...

"Please...." Rinto said, I pat his shoulder.

"I'm counting on you on letting us escape, Rinto..." I gave him a warm smile, he looked at me, eyes cheering up.

"You can count on me!" Rinto said cheerfully.

^^^^^^

Done~ Sowwy for wrong grammars and wrong spellings! Sorreh for long wait for deh updates! :3

With so much love and happiness

//Cheshire Out//