☆History Of The Two Sacrifices☆

Third Person's POV

Kido lost conciouss after going through the portal, when she fell on the ground.

Then she saw a girl, she was about in 17-18 years old, she had some very beautiful crystal eyes and wavy blonde hair tied in a pony-tail...She almosted looked like...Len...

"L-Len...?" Kido managed to speak out.

"You forgot tha 'Ka' silly, my name is Lenka!" She said with smile identical to Len, suddenly her face lit up.

"You know Len?! You know my baby brother that I have never seen before?! Kagamine Len!?" She asked happily and lifted Kido in the air.

"Lenka! You must treat your cousin properly! Put her down!" A Man's voice said, Lenka put Kido down with a mumble of 'sorry.'

"Men, get her treated." The Guy said, he had blonde hair and green eyes, and his name is Leon, the 2nd Son of the King, the knights took Kido and treated her leaving Lenka and her Father alone.

"Dad! She knows Len! Len's alive Dad! He isn't dead Dad....He's gonna come back...He's gonna...gonna come back...." Lenka said while crying halfaway her words, Leon pat his daughter's head and smiled silently.

'His alive...'

-At Kido-

After an hour or so after treating Kido, she woke up to find herself in front of a blonde man who's identical to Rin and is the same age as Lenka.

"Rin?" Kido asked.

"-to, My name is Rinto! Nice to meet'cha! I am one of the knights, I am here to guard you! And Kagane Rin? Do you know her?" Rinto asked, Kido nodded slightly.

"Uhh...I'm not so sure though...But---!!" Kido was cut off by Rinto's questions.

"Ah! What does she look like?! Does she have blue eyes like I do?! Does she like snow? What is her hobbies? Does she know me?" Rinto bombed her with questions about Rin, Kido looked at him with a very confused look.

"Ah, I'm her brother, though, she was taken away from me when she was a newborn, I never forgot about her...I wanna search for her but I have a duty in the castle!" He said with a grin, Kido saw something on the table, it was her anklet and her locket that came from Rin and Len, she took the Locket and gave it to Rinto.

"The girl is Rin, you and her are very alike, she doesn't just like the snow, she loves it." Kido said to Rinto.

Rinto looked at the locket, and saw Rin with a boy, who was Len, tears fell on the locket, Rinto was crying.

"Thank you...You made me happy that knowing my sister is alive..." Rinto said and wiped his tears away.

"Well anyway, ummm...You should get dressed...Those bandages are not really hanging on those....girly things..." Rinto said while looking away, Kido blushed and covered her chest, suddenly Lenka appeared and smacked Rinto out of nowhere.
Rinto looked at Lenka with a pouting look while rubbing his head but he shrugged.

"Hime-sama, please get Tsubomi-hime some proper clothing." Rinto aaid while looking away from Lenka.

"I know, I know, come Tsubomi-chan!" Lenka said and dragged Kido in the bathroom.

"I am 18 years old and you are 16, I am older than you so, you're basically my young cousin!" Lenka exclaimed and took off all of Kido's clothing and threw her in the tub, which was freezing.

After Long Agonizing Bath

Lenka dragged Kido to the dressing room and went to dress her up, she pick a dress, it was a ballgown dress, it was violet with green flowers(let your imagination go wild!) and took violet heels, putting the dress on Kido was a challenge....But Lenka managed to find a way and tied Kido's hair the way Lenka's hair was tied and put a green flower on her hair, Kido noticed the flower.