♡You're Just A Lowly Servant!♡

Ene's POV

I was doing Tea and Coffee, and I the bells was ringing again! Oh my! I saw my friends Usopp and Chopper, their so cute.

I went up with two trays in my hands, and then I gave Monet her tea, I gave Perona her Coffee and I gave Mom her Briochè, it's not good as that Blond Guy(Len) who came her but I've improved it!

"You can go now, servant!" Mom shouted, I bowed and went to the basement where I usually go, I saw my two friends, I went and gave them a biscuit.

I sat down at the chair and thought about my Siblings, they must be out there....crying...alone...helpless, I'm such a useless sister, I hadn't notice that I was crying until Chopper snuggled up to me and Usopp was beside my cheek and wiping my tears.

"Thanks you guys, are you done eating?" I asked them and they nodded with smiles on their face.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.The Bell rang.

I went and to see what they are gonna say, but I recieved a slap and fell down the ground. 

"Oops, my hands slipped." Monet said, while having a faked sorry face, and kicked me in the stomach and she apologized again with the same faked sorry face.

"Oi Monet! Let the girl have her rest!" I heard Perona said, I covered my head thinking, Perona will kick me but I recieved nothing, instead I was offered help.

"A Master also protects it's servants." Perona said with s smirk, I didn't accept the help and bowed my head to them.

"Tch. Why did you protect the damn servant! Did you eat anything weird?!" Monet shouted.

"Shut up! Were treating her as much as Mom treated us since were kids!" Perona shouted back.
"I don't care! She's a useless person! She can't even protect her own Siblings!" Monet shouted, she's right...I'm useless...I can't even protect them....I ran away from them.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!" Perona shouted with a furious tone, I heard them fight, I rode my horse and ran to the forest.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down boy!" I said while patting the horse and it slowed down a bit but it wasn't stopping running.

I saw another horse coming to me, it was a White-Haired guy with three pink spots under his left(?) eye, I panicked and let my horse go faster.

"Wait!" I heard him shout, I was crying so that's why I let my horse go faster.

"S-Stay away!" I shouted, until my horse stopped it was a dead end.

"Shoot." I mumbled and was about to run but he cornered me, he was rather shocked when he saw me crying.

"Are you alright?" He asked rather emotionless but deep he's concerned.

"U-Ummm, yes....I am..." I said and looked away from him.

"Please don't look away." He said and got closer to me, when I looked at him, he's face was a few inches away from mine.

"Umm, please can you...have a bit of distance...?" I asked him and he did what I requested.

"Thank you..." I said.

"Um, can you tell me your name?" He said, I was about to tell my name but I didn't.

"It doesn't matter what they call me, and what do they call you?" I asked.

"You don't know me?" He asked with hope on he's eyes.

"Yes, I'm a servant and my Masters treat me lowly, so what's your name?" I said and smiled at him.

"I'm Konoha, Ms." He said.

"Oi! Konoha! Let's get going!" I heard another man shout, I left while they were talking and Konoha-san seemed to noticed, he reached out he's hand but he just stayed...good, I must go home now.

Konoha's POV

I met a beautiful blue haired girl, I wanna be a part of her life, I don't care if she's a servant...

"Konoha! Let's go!" Shintaro said.
"I want to see her again..." I whispered to myself.

"Huh? Konoha? What are you saying?" Shintaro asked.

"I wan-..no..I must to see her again!" I said to Shintaro while smiling, Shinataro looked shocked, like a miracle just happened.

-At The Palace-

Shintaro rushed to Seto, Hibiya, and Kuroha(Kuromi's brother who's Shintaro's right hand man) to tell them something, I was thinking about that girl, I'm gonna tell Mia about her.

"EHHHH?! KONOHA-NII MET A GIRL ON THE FOREST AND WISHES TO SEE HER AGAIN?!" I heard Hibiya shouted.

"Oi! Be quiet! He'll hear you." Shintaro hushed.

"It's a complete shock to find that guy completely interested to a girl..." Kuroha said with complete shock and Seto nodded.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked when they jumped a little.

"I have some errands to attend to, see you." Seto said and ran away while sweating badly.

"So...Um...You met a girl on the forest, huh..." Hibiya said.

"Uh yes." I said with a confused tone.

"So, what's the girl's name?" Shintaro asked.

"She didn't tell me..." I said with sadness in my voice.

"Too bad..." Kuroha said.

"She has blue hair, and a pretty voice." I said and Kuroha seemed to be shocked and Shintaro and Hibiya was confused.

"W-Was she a servant?" Kuroha asked.

"Yes, do you know her name?" I asked with hope.

"I'm not sure but I think her name is Ene...that girl is treated really badly, I met her at the town when Prince Shintaro asked me to buy something, Our meeting was so clichèd." Kuroha said.

"How did you meet?" I asked him.

"I bumped into her." Kuroha said.

"Wow, it was really clichèd..." Hibiya said. 

"She said she never goes out her house, something must've upset her for her to run away and go to the forest." Kuroha said.

"She....was....crying..." I said.

"Someone must've mentioned about her siblings," Kuroha said.

"And also There's 43% chance you'll meet her." Kuroha said and left.

"Konoha-nii! I'm sure you'll meet her." Hibiya comforted, I smiled and nodded.

That's the end of this chapter, next is The Tall Tall Tower of Kagerou Country.