☆The Nikea Family☆

(These is just introducing the whole Nikea Family)
Third Person's POV

The mess of the Yuuei Kingdom was fixed overnight by some sorceress, a soldier, who was so close to the King, found dead...The killer was nowhere to be found.

And the two Princesses' arrival was near...actually, it's tomorrow...All Soldiers were prepearing for it, and as an honor, they put a picture of Rinto on the training room...the three people named Lenka, Rio, and Kido weren't there, they gave searching for them....

The King was in total depression of Rinto's death, not only because he was really close to him, but the fact that he was also his grandson that Leon rejected....All Princes and Princesses were there at the palace...Along with their children and wives/husbands.

The King named Alric, he had blonde hair and green eyes, the kind King is at the age of late 80s, he's been king since 23 years old, early ain't it?

Let me intoduce you to the 2 sons and 3 (used to be 4) daughters of the Kind King.

>>••○○••<<

Leon Nikea/Kagamine, the 1st son of the King, had blonde hair and has green eyes

Wife/ves is/are deceased, had 2 children, One is deceased and one is missing.

>>●●○○●●<<

Tsuki Nikea, the 2nd son of the King, has brownish yellow hair, and brown eyes,

Wife's status is alive, their only child is missing.

>>□□■■□□<<

Ayaka Nikea/Tateyama status is deceased, the 3rd daughter of The king.

Husband is deceased (?) Along with her, has 6 children, all are alive and separated.

>>□□●●●□□<<

Ayako Nikea is the 4th daughter of the kind king, she is the twin sister of Ayaka, she has brown hair with a little yellow on the tips of her hair, she has brown eyes.

She is single but has an adopted son named Alice.

>>○○■■○○<<

Rimiko Nikea/Kohaniko, 5th daughter, despite her appearance, she's a rowdy girl who loves the rain and likes to roll on mud.

She has a fiancée who her brothers disagree of, because of his social status, but her sister and The King agrees with it, is currently going through the 6th month of pregnancy and has a daughter named Tsukiko.

>>■■○○○■■<<

Marry Nikea/Enecrey, is the youngest daughter of the King, a calm girl and you can't fund a sign of sadness or anger on her face.

Has a husband named Josh, currently pregnant for 5 months.

>>■■■<<

DONE!!!! hehe...sorry...sorry for the short chapter...