♡5 Days Of Ball♡

Konoha's POV

Father called me, weird...usually he calls Shintaro.

I got inside and saw my Father and Mother sitting on a table having tea or coffee.

"Konoha sit down, we need to talk." Father said, Mother on the other hand looks a bit hesitant about this.

"Konoha, you're already 18, am I right?" Father said with a serious face.

"Yes, Father." I said.

"Tsukihiko, maybe we should think about it...maybe Konoha isn't ready for that kind of thing yet." Mother said, which is making me confused because of how serious it is.

"Azami, let me continue." Father said sternly, Mother sighed and let Father talk.

"Konoha, we're presenting 5 Days Of Ball for you to seek your bride." He said, which made me widen my eyes.

"Bride....?!" I said but I only love her, I don't want any girl! I just want her.

"Yes...by your reaction, are you denying it?" Father asked with a slight disappointment laced in his voice.

"N-No.....it's-...no..." I said a little sad no....a lot sadder than that, Mother noticed this.

"Tsukihiko, any bride for Konoha will be alright, yes? Then let's invite the whole village, I'm sure Konoha will like that." Mother said with her in-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"That's a great idea, Azami!" Father said, I'm still not happy about it, she is a servant, I know her Masters won't let her go to this ball.

"Konoha you are dismissed." Father said and I left...went to my room sadly, Seto noticed but I ignored, when I arrived in my room, I sat on my bed and started thinking about her, I fell in love with her at first sight, she had a sweet tone, she was perfect for me....I love her.....

I decided to take a walk at the village of course, I didn't tell Mom and Dad, I was about to but I heard shouting.

Ene's POV

The bread disappeared again....Where does Perona-sama put all the bread for godsake....I sighed as I was done buying bread and I met up with my friend who was also a servant but she was not treated badly as I am. 

"So Yona, how are you doing with your master?" I asked her, she shievered.

"Umm...Let's not talk about that and I see the usual you, buying more bread, did it disappear again?" She teasesd, I rolled my eyes. 

"It's like everyday the bread disappears." I said to her she giggled. 

"I think the daughter of your Master is only finding an excuse to go outside beacause mybe she's in love!" Yona exclaimed, I giggled.

I bumped into a guy and fell down at the ground.

"I'm so sorry, Miss." The guy said while helping me.

"Ah Prince Shintaro!" Yona said and bowed.

"Prince Shintaro, what are you doing at the village?" I asked.

"You see my brother went of on he's own again, and I'm looking for him, right now." He said whole scratching he's nape.

"Why didn't you let the guards look for him?" Yona asked.

"Uhh...you see, he doesn't listen to the guards...." Prince Shintaro said.

"If I see him, I'll tell...so what does he look like?" I asked.

"He has Albino hair and pink eyes and three pink spots on he's left(?) eye, and about this tall." He said....Albino hair....pink eyes....three spots on he's left eye...Wait...HE can't be prince?!

"Is his name Konoha?!" I suddenly asked.

"Yes, have you seen him?" Prince Shintaro asked with a glint of hope while holding my hands.

"No, I haven't but I met hi-!" I was suddenly pulled away from Prince Shintaro's grip by a hooded man.

"Konoha!" Prince Shintaro called....Konoha...? The guy hugging me now is Konoha?!

"......Don't Touch her....please..." He said with he's voice mixed with gentle and possessive.

"You don't need to get possessive! I like someone else...." He mumbled, wow he fell in love.

"Really...?" Konoha asked with hope.

"Yes, I know you're mad about the arranged Ball Father set up for you...but please bear with it...she might show up." Shintaro said, wait...He loves another girl? Why does that make me sad? I pushed him away and took Yona and we went back talking to our usual stuff.

He loves another girl....I don't want her to think that we're having a thing together, it'll just ruin Konoha's chances with her...but yet....why? Why do I feel so sad and depressed? Is it because I love him? No...I just met him in the Forest....But, I feel so depressed.

Konoha's POV

I went back to the Palace with Shintaro, I went back to my room and sighed...I let her out of my grip again...I wish I was like her....I don't wanna be a prince...I wish I have been like a normal person...I love her...