♡Protected?♡

Third Person's POV

The three had walked 30 minutes and now they arrived into some kind of village, it was a normal village, it has sheeps and tiny houses scattered around the peaceful land, a carriage filled with hay passed by the three. 

"Top of the mornin', young travelers, visiting the town, have fun!" The guy controlling the carriage said as the carriage went away. 

"The towns people are friendly....Maybe we can stay over the night..." Lenka said to Kido and Rio. 

Rio looked at the sheeps and the green grass they were standing at with real awe. 

"Tsuki-chan! Look! Look! The grass is greener than usual and it's the first time I've seen actual sheeps!!" Rio said happily, Kido looked at the little boy's reaction, Lenka joined the awe Rio is in. 

"Unusual, we have travelers today! What brings you royals here?" A cheerful male's voice said, Kido, Rio, and Lenka looked at the source of the voice. 

He guy has brown hair and tanned skin and has green eyes, he wore brown pants and a white shirt and has a strawhat and has a *bolo on tied to his waist. 

When the guy saw Kido, he looked at Kido. 

"Baby Kido? Is that you?" The guy asked with hope on his voice. 

"What? and 'Baby Kido?!'" Kido asked with a surpised and confused tone.

"Haha, it's her alright, It's me, Diego, don't you remember me?" He asked happily, Rio hugged Kido and looked at Diego. 

"I didn't know you already had another sibling, Kido-chan~" Diego said with the happy-go-lucky tone...Suddenly Kido shouted. 

"Ah! Diego!! You've grown much taller than me I didn't recognize you!!" Kido said to the tanned male, Diego flinched when Kido said that. 

"Y-You were only 3 inches taller than me when we were children!!" Diego defended. 

'He never changed.' Kido thought to herself.

>>TimeSkip<<

The gang had stayed over at Diego's place, over-time, Lenka noticed how he'd always avoid her and Rio, so when Kido went out with Rio, Lenka decided to ask the guy about his weird actions. 

"A-Ah...You've n-noticed....I-I'm s-sorry...It's just th-that, I don't want it to happen again with you and him..." He answered. 

'I also don't want you to know about your late brother...' He thought to himself.

"Happen again? What will happen again?" Lenka asked, Diego sighed and decided to tell her, like he had a choice to not tell her. 

"The misfortune..." Diego answered. 

"What Misfortune?" Lenka asked. 

"It's a curse I was born with..." He said sadly. 

"Because of that, my parents ditched me into this place, this isn't where I was born, I was born in Yuuei like you two...Before my Mom left me, she told me a story about the Witch who cursed me, her name is Shion, sister of the King of Kagerou, Tsukihiko, the witch said to my Mom 'This child will be the Moon and stars.' and disappeared without a trace...Even now, I still don't get what that means...And as time goes by, I start to cause some Misfortune...A couple who took me in died and lost everything...Kido gained a power she didn't want...and probably I caused your misfortune..." He said, Lenka got confused with the misfortune he caused er. 

"What's the misfortune you caused me? I didn't even see you around me when all the unfortunate things happen to me." Lenka said. 

"Everytime I cause something bad...It happens in the night...I don't know why but it happens in the night..." Diego said, he suddenly got silent, he stood up and pulled Lenka and hid her in the closet at that time a guy that looked like Royalty came in, he had Raven hair....It was Prince Shintaro.

"Hey Prince...What brings you here?" Diego asked.

"Where's the Yuuei Princess?" The Prince asked fiercely.

"Yuuei Princess? What are you talking about, Prince? I don't hide such fugitives!" Diego defended.

"Show me or get arrested?" Shintaro asked, Lenka couldn't take the guilt and went outside the closet.

"I'm the Yuuei Princ--!!" Lenka was tackled by the Prince and covered her mouth and also at that time some guards passed by, and Lenka could recognize it was part of the Kagerou Army, when they were gone Shintaro got off Lenka and sighed.

"You should keep your voice down when you reveal yourself..." Shintaro sighed.

"E-Eh?"

"Me and Diego like playing and shouting 'Where's the Yuuei Princess?' I'd never thought Diego would actually hide a Yuuei Princess." Shintaro sighed, Diego laughed it off.

"Hey, Princess, why are you here? I thought living Yuuei Kingdom was a huge crime for Royalties." Shintaro said.

"Uhhh...Yeahh...We escaped..." Lenka answered.

"'We'? Who else are you with?" Shintaro asked and at that time...Kido and  Rio came in the house, Shintaro's eyes widen when he saw the green-haired female.

"I-Is your name Tsubomi Kido Tateyama?!"

"U-Uh...."

-----
CLIFFHANGER :>

//Cheshire Out//