♡The Travel To Kagerou Kingdom♡

Third Person's POV

Kido, Lenka, and Rio has been walking around for a while, Lenka started to tire out and Rio innocently walking without a trace of where they were going.

Kido noticed the tired look on Lenka's face so, they decided to rest for a minute.

"We've walked a lot...It's already dawn..and we're in the forests now....Probably, right here." Kido said and pointed at the middle of the map where the trail is, far away from Yuuei Kingdom but not near Kagerou Kingdom.

"We have no food, I'm kinda hungry..." Rio said while poking a random mushroom that was growing with a stick.

"We can go hunting." Kido suggested, Lenka looked at Kido with a face of confusion then with eyes filled with tears while Rio eyes sparkled.

"By hunting do you mean by killing the animals?" Lenka and Rio asked both at the same time.

"Yeah, I suppose." Kido simply said.

"NOOOOOO!!!!! I'D RATHER STARVE THAN EATING THESE POOR ANIMALS!!!!" Lenka cried.

"I wanna come hunting with Tsuki-chan!!" Rio said happily.

"Y-You d-don't e-even have w-weapons..Yeah...H-How can y-you h-hunt?" Lenka asked with a relieved tone.

"I have an arrow, that I secretly took from the guards." Kido said.
"I have weapons and gunpowder in my clothes." Rio said.

By this point, Lenka turned to stone by shock.

<>After Hunting<>

Rio and Kido came back with a dead bird....and an injured bear...while the two smiled awkwardly, Lenka was very confused and shocked at the same time.

"Why did you bring a bear?" Lenka said.

"....This guy...umm...tried to take our hunt and in defense, we both tried to kill it but it was no use so we're just fixing what we've done." Kido said, putting the bear down.

"Does anyone have a thing to keep a bear down?" Kido asked.

"I can cast a spell." Lenka said, Kido just nodded.

Kido and Rio knows that Lenka does magic, but barely uses it on the Castle.

"Koi, baktsu!" Lenka said and the bear got a blue chain that looks transparent.

"There you go, heal that bear and release him." Lenka said.

"So...how're gonna cook this?" Rio asked, poking the dead bird with a stick.

<>After Cooking And Eating<>

After eating the food, soon they will released the bear...the problem is, the bear took a huge liking on Lenka and doesn't want to go anywhere without her.....They ran away from it, hid away from it, and now the bear is following them, knowning the group gave up on getting rid of it.

"Animals really love Lenny-chan." Rio said happily.

"Why am I the only animal magnet in the family?" Lenka cried.

"I don't know, Momo always gets chased by rabbits." Kido said.

"That's good to hear." Lenka said with relief.

"And...Who's Momo?" Lenka asked.

"It's my sister, haven't seen her since my father gave her to my Aunt." Kido said with a sad tone.

"O-Oh...I'm sorry..." Lenka said with guilt laced on her voice.

"It's alright, it made me kinda happy that I haven't mentioned her name anymore..." Kido mumbled, suddenly she was tackled by Rio.

"Ne, Tsuki-chan...Do you ever wonder that they'll accept us?" Rio asked.

"Who?" Kido asked Rio.

"Your Family..." Rio said, Kido gave it a long thought....

"I guess..." The only thing that came out of her mouth was those two words.

"...I don't think it's about that we need to get worried about....Are they gonna accept us in Kagerou Kingdom?" Lenka asked.

"....I....I....I don't know....We'll find out once we arrive..." Kido mumbled.

Lenka nodded, a little unsatisfied with Kido's answer but shrugged it off.

"Tsuki-chan...How many days would it take to go to Kagerou Kingdom?" Rio asked.

"If by horse, we'll get there by tomorrow....but if continue by foot...we'll arrive by 2-3 days." Kido answered...Rio and Lenka sighed.

"But there's a little village in the middle of Yuuei and Kagerou, we can rest there." Kido added.

"When are we gonna arrive?" Lenka asked.

"About....30 minutes...." Kido answered.

"How do you know so much?" Rio asked, Kido smiled.

"I used to explore these woods with Ayano-nee and Ene-nee...I still explore them until the matchmaker incident." Kido said...Rio was still clinging at Kido's back and Lenka found it adorable.

They silently walk while the bear followed them silently...Who knows what's awaiting them in that village.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

SOOO...SORRY FOR THE SHORT AS CHAPTER ;-; I'm sorry, I'm not used with 1000 and below words, it doesn't satisfy me :/

ANEHWAYS....Thank you for reading, have a nice day/night/darkness...

Bye wonderers~

//Cheshire Out//