☆Where Is My Flower?!☆

Gothel's POV

I was getting back to the tower where MY Beloved Flower was, she is MY little flower, she was born because of MY flower, her only purpose was to make ME young! I'd kill anyone if they steal my flower again.

I was walking to the Tower I found her, that dumb father of hers left her there crying alone for ME to find.

I shout for her name, usually she would respond to me with the word "Mom!"

No response....She Must be asleep...

I call for her again, only louder...She didn't respond again...

I called again, with a panicked tone, She didn't response, I started to panic, I went to a grassy part of the tower nd ripped it off, it revealed a door with stones covering it, I start to destroy it until there was a hole to let me in, I went to the stairs that led up and climbed it after that, I arrived at the ceiling, I pushed it and it opened, large enough for me to come in, the tower is quiet.

"Mary!" I called her, but she didn't respond.

I checked her bedroom. Not there. The kitchen. Not there. The bathroom. Not there. SHE'S NOT THERE!! She isn't in the tower! Someone took her away from me!!! I was so mad, and took a knife and stabbed an apple,coming out of the apple was green slimy liquid, when it fell down at the floor, the floor started to sizzle, obviously it was poison, that Aria made me a lab rat just to see if it works on that stupid girl, Momo...

Tch...Ugghhh!! I want my flower! I'm feeling a lot older!

That song always calmed me down, the Combining Eyes' song always calmed me down.

I need a plan to get my Flower back, I went to the woods again and went to find tracks of her.

I started my magic, yes I have magic, why don't I use that to keep younger? It's not allowed, someone has to do it for you.

The magic I am using is Track Finder,  it finds any track, footsteps, blood, hair, and fingerprints, it's very reliable.

I found footsteps of a man and obviously the tiny little feet are my Flower's, I touched the footprints, it seems like she was stolen away from me 5 days ago, this track is very old...

It seems like, it lead to the Kagerou Palace, the little Princess is still missing isn't she? Well why don't we find her.

I took out a crystal ball and chanted:

I am your Master,
Follow me with my will,
Answer me this, Crystal
Where is the Little Princess tomorrow?

The ball started to glow, and a deep voice said.

O dearest Master,
Tomorrow, the Princess will be at a Ship.

And the glow faded away, In a ship huh...So that means she is the sea.

I went away to find someone who would help me with taking down the Palace.

Mary's POV

I was with Seto, I felt my Mom calling for me, she must have found out that I left...I'm scared...If she finds me, she'll hurt me for not following her, she does that everytime, I did something wrong but we still love eachother...I think.

Eventually Seto noticed the fear written in my face.

"Mary, are you okay?" He asked me.

"I-I'm fine...I'm just a little kinda scared..." I mumbled, he looked at me with assuring eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you if you're scared, I promised didn't I?" Seto assured to me, It made me calm down a little.

"Thank you, Seto." I thanked him.

"No problem, Mary." He said with a smile, I blushed a bit...I don't know but...I think I'm falling for him...Ahhh! No! You shouldn't h-he is just a friend and you know that!

Seto's POV

AHHH!!! Why did I think Mary was cute?! We are just friends!! Seto be honest with yourself, she might have a crush already, I mean she treats me like a Friend!(A/N: Ouch...) There is nothing more than that!

Gaaahhhhhh!!! I'm so confused with myself!! I mean there is a large Difference with Dating and being Friends...I looked at her, she seems to be deep in thoughts too.

Mia is still missing, and Konoha still looks for the girl he found on the first day of ball, she didn't attend on Second ball which made me wonder if she is gonna come today or tomorrow.
Konoha finds hinself a girl huh...That's kind of new to me, I mean it's not the only new thing to me, Shintaro goes out a lot now, Hibiya is covered by thoughts, Kano's kind of been working hard to get one or two of his soldiers back, and when Mia comes home, she might bring a man along! Saying that she loves him! And I'm here...I didn't change one bit...

"S-Seto?" Mary called me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You look sad, is this about your missing sister, if this makes you feel better, Your sister is going to be alright." Mary said to me with a smile, I smiled back to her.

"Thanks Mary, it really made me happy." I thanked her with a smile.

"Ne Seto, Can you keep a secret?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, why?"  I asked her, she whispered to my ear, which made me blush a lot, then went away like nothing happened...

Do you know what she whispered to me? I'm pretty sure you know...

Three Words, 8 letters, One Meaning...

'I love you.'

Boi, that escalated quickly, ._.

Annnddd that's for todaayyyy! Hehe, I publish so fast, :P maybe It would take longer to publish the next one...:)

Thank you for reading, vote, follow, comment :)

Btw, shout out to the voters!
Ai_Hitori
Kagura1412
Akane_Scarlet
And to other people who votes mah story, sorry if not mentioned [>_>]

Love ya people, reading this story makes meh happy :))

>Cheshire Out<