♡The Princess Turned Into A Mermaid♡

Author's POV

Long ago, there was a saying that if a Merman fell inlove with a human girl, he'll turn her into a mermaid and force her to marry him, and that's what happened to the Youngest Daughter of The King of Kagerou Land.

Her name was Mia, she had a bestfriend named Serena, who had been travelling around the Seven Seas, the Princess wanted to come with her, but she's a Princess, she must fulfill her role and stay, she goes to the shore behind the Kagerou palace and touch the sea until Prince Kano, the third Prince caught her, without knowing a Merman named Shiro fell inlove with her, and there she was her father, Tsukihiko, lecturing her about going to the shore.

"Mia, how many times do I have to tell you?! That goi-" He was cut off by Mia who spoke what he was about to say.

"That going to the Seashore is bad because lousy pirates might caught you and sell you." She said with a bored tone.

"How much do I have to tell you that?!" He said and sat on his throne.

"Father, I'm 13- Oh you know what?! Nevermind! Good night Father!" She said as she stomped to her room, by that time, Azami, their Mom, had come in.

"She went out the Seashore again, didn't she?" Azami asked.

"That is one tough daughter we have, she's just like Shion, my sister." He said and sighed.

"You have to be careful, if a Merman falls inlove with her, you might never see her again." Azami joked.

"Well if that ha-" He was cut off by a Scream, a girl's scream, the King and Queen rushed to their daughter's room to find Hibiya and Seto at the room while the others are in Mia's room.

"What is going on?!" The King shouted.

"A Fat Old Lady Giant Octopus Lady is trying to take Mia!" Hibiya said then he was slapped.

"Watch your mouth, boy! I just one this girl, because Prince Shiro said so!" The Thing shouted while holding Mia and Kano.

"Give our Sister back!" Shintaro demanded.

"No, so long! And you can have him!" She said and threw Kano at them who was catched by Konoha and took Mia and jumped to the Sea.

"HELLLPPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!" She shouted as loud as her lungs can take, the have landed it was the seashore.

"My Bride, you're more beautiful when I look at you closer." Mia heard a voice, a male's voice, you saw a Merman, he had a white tail, blue hair and blue eyes, he has a necklace made with some animal teeth.

"Oh no." You whispered to yourself.

"So Prince, when are you gonna turn her into a mermaid, my arms hurt." The Octopus said.

"Sorry, Ursula! I'm about to turn her into one." He said, he was chanting something and his hands glowed purple, you strugle to get your way out, and cried and cried.

"Stop struggling, Sweetheart, you're not gonna feel pain." He said in a soothing way.

"KONOHA-NII-SAMA!! SHINTARO-NII-SAMA!! KANO-NII-SAMA!! HIBIYA-NII-SAMA!! SETO-NII-SAMA!!! TASKETE(HelpMe)!!!!" She shouted but her legs was touched and for 2 seconds because he was punched by Konoha.

"Don't touch my sister." He said with an emotionless tone.

"5 seconds is what you need to turn into a mermaid, he touched you for about 2-3 seconds, so when you touch sea water, you turn into a Mermaid and when not you turn into human, Bye-Bye Sweetheart! We'll be back!"  Ursula said, Mia's legs are full purple scales, which made her uncomfortable and she keeps scratching it.