☆The Last Night Then Run Away☆

Ene's POV

I feel so guilty for Prince Konoha....Maybe I should come back again...Maybe just to say sorry, Perona notices my distress every since what happened in the ball, she said she felt guilty for not taking me to the ball.

I'll come to the ball, Perona also said that Prince Konoha doesn't like other women...And still keeps looking for the mystery girl...which is me...

I went out to shop, saw Todoroki on my way, he noticed me and came up to me.

"Hey Ene, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm Great...I think I'll go to the ball tonight, do you think it's a good idea?" I asked him, he smiled at me and nodded saying it's a great idea, we chatted a bit more then parted ways.

His acting a little weird today...I wonder what's wrong...

Todoroki's POV

Tch. Ruined. My plan. All ruined. Why the hell would she go at the last day of ball?! Why does she have to go back to that prince?! Yes...I have, I've fallen for her (A/N: Dun dun duuunnnn!!) I know myself already, she's just caring, and nice and everything, tonight after that ball, I'll kidnap her after that.

The King is starting to be impatient saying, he wants to see the first daughter....The Daughter that Ayaka-sama was carrying before she even left.

I contacted Mayu.

"Mayu, don't come with the others yet...Come after midnight, we'll take Ene and her siblings after midnight." I said.

'Too late, we're already behind you.' Mayu said and I saw them behind me.

"Guess we'll be coming with you at the ball tonight, Shouto-kun~" She said in a sing-song tone, I sighed.

Third Person's POV

It was night time, Ene wore her dress, and her mask and she looked like an angel.

She went to the ball, seeing there are a lot of women around, figuring it's the last day of the ball, women would be swarming, Ene started to regret her decision of coming, but then, It is her choice, so she went to look for Konoha.

Ene suddenly felt some grabbed her hand, it was the man who she is looking for, Of course, Konoha.

"You came back...I thought you'd never come back." The Prince said with the happiest tone he ever had.

"P-Prince Konoha...I-I apologize for my behavior, I'm sorry for running away...I was just shocked." Ene said.

"It's fine...I'm sorry for the sudden kiss, c-can you be my wife?" He said...

"W-Wife? I-I c-can't...There are other girls there! Wh-Why me? I-I ran away from you in the first ni-" Ene was cut off by the prince.

"Non of what you did affects me, I love you, I fell inlove with you." He said sincerly, it made her really happy.

"Ah...Then...I love you to--!" A scream inturrpted them.

"Help me!! I have been stabbed!!" A Man shouted.

"Mayu! This isn't the damn plan!!!" A voice so familiar for Ene shouted.

"That man tried to kiss me, when my heart only belongs to a certain someome!" A girlish voice said.

"Todoroki?!" Ene shouted and ran to Shouto.

"Miss!!" Konoha shouted as he chased after her.

When Ene approuched Todoroki, he brought out a knife.