♡A Date and A Problem♡

Third Person's POV

Mia was looking at the sea, remembering her parents, brothers and her best friend, of course she wants to see them.

"Little Lady, Cap'n is calling for you." Reyleigh said, Mia smiled.

"A-Ah...Can y-y-you tell h-him I-I-I'll be th-there in a-a second?" Mia asked and smiled a close eyed smile.

"Sure thing, Little lady." Reyleigh said and went to tell Mari, Mia sighed.

"Mom...Dad..." Mia mumbled and went to Mari.

"M-Mari? Wh-Why do you need to t-talk to me?" Mia asked, Mari was kind of red...Really red.

Meanwhile the other crewmates are watching them from Afar.

"Ahhh...He's growing up and he found his queen...Aren't you proud of that, Ayaka?" Reyleigh said.

-Back to Mari and Mia-

"Uhm...It's...There's an Iland n-near...w-would you w-want t-t-to...probably hang out or...probably...go on..a...date...." Mari said, blushing redder than a tomato.

"I'd be honored, Captain." Mia said with a smile, Mari couldn't be more happier but he had to hide it, he had to look tough.

"Then, we'll explore the iland tomorrow!" Mari said.

Mia smiled a bright smile, amd saluted to Mari.

"Hai, Captain!" Mia said brightly, it made him blush even more.

-Tomorrow-

Mia and Mari are now walking in the streets of Nekiko Iland, it's really filled with things, cats, foods, things and other things.

Mari turned around to see if someone was watching them, no one, most of the crew just went to explore.

Mia and Mari was having a nice talk until Mia bumped into a guy with a boy with spiky blue hair and blue eyes.

"A-Ah! I'm s-sorry!" Mia apologized, He smiled and pat her head *cough*eventhoughhewasaninchtallerthanMia*cough* and smiled.

"It's alright, you didn't mean it right!" He said and walked away.

"H-He's kind..." Mia said, Mari however was suspicious about that guy, he wasn't jealous, he just was suspicious about him and kinda like...he met him before.

He shrugged it off and went to enjoy his time with Mia, they went to a resturant, they ate food (sea food to be perhaps) Mia refuse to eat seafood and ate cake instead.

"So Mia, tell me about yourself?" Mari said while eating.

"I-I h-have f-five b-brothers..." Mia stuttered.

"Oh! What a coincidence! I have 5 sisters! I wonder if one of them would like one of your 5 brothers..." Mari said.

"G-Great i-idea! I-I'm s-sure th-they would l-l-like K-Konoha!" Mia exclaimed.

"Oh! Does Konoha love food? He would really like Kido-onee-san! Kido-onee-san cooks REALLY delicious food!" Mari said.

"Hmm!" Mia nodded.

"And I have a big sister! Her name is Momo! She has a very wonderful voice! She's the queen of animals! I guess..." Mari said.

After chatting about their siblings and ate food they paid and left the resturant and went to go explore again.

Then Mari's memory clicked, the guy.

'No wonder he seems familiar! That guy! One of the sons of the Prince of Yuuei Kingdom Tsuki! The guy is Rio Nikea! Kagerou Kingdom and Yuuei Kingdom is currently planning war! What if that guy finds out Mia's a Princess of Kagerou Kingdom! This is bad! We need to leave!' Mari thought, Mia looked at him with worry.