♡Wishes That Only You Can Fullfill♡

Both Kido and Kano's POV

Kido- Bold / Kano- Italics / Both- Bold and Italics

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

I was just looking at the window, looking at the endless stars through the protected barrier, escaping at night huh...Guess it was impossible...I may or may not be crowned Princess when they get my other sisters...It makes me sad, Lenka-san said that I'll never see him again, maybe...Just maybe...Never thought I'll be wishing on a star.

I wanna see him, Commander...No...Prince Kano...I wish to be with him, every minute, every second, I wanna be with him.

She was my light through the darkness I weild...She was the truth through all my lies, I will do anything just to get her back from that place...Anything.

Mess has started, the first day of the ball started yesterday, it was a mess, Konoha had found himself a girl but ahe ran away...He couldn't get her...Just like how I can't get you back.
He's a pervert, he's so full of himself, he has a very screwed up temper, he gives up so easily, yet...nothing like that matters, I'll accept him.

Please save me, I am not being selfish...Just please...I want you to save me.

Kido might be trying to deal with her problem alone, while I'm here...Crying just to get her back.

I'm so useless...I'm such a huge Liar...Pretending to be happy when I'm not, I hate it....

But...What kind of person am I to wish that a prince will save me? This is no FairyTale...I just...just...just...wanna be with him...

But I guess that would never happen.

You're being an Idiot! You will save Kido no matter what! I love her, I made a vow to earn her trust!

I will save her!

I'm being unreasonable...Maybe the Prince is working really hard just to get us back, I'm here having doubts with myself and that.

I promised her, I will get her back, I'll make her happy.

Then, I guess, I'll try my hardest to escape this place...

Just for a wish that you can fullfill...

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

So that's the end of the shortest chapter in my whole history, okay I'm sorry, I didn't have much KidoKano in this story, now here's one, I worked very hard but my mind doesn't wanna work with me ;^;

Anehways....I need to work on the next chapter, might be about **** and **** but who knows maybe I'll change it but meh.

With so much love and happiness

//Cheshire Out//