☆The Queen We've Been Waiting For☆

Aria's POV

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?" I asked Momoi. 

"That would be Momo, ma'am." Momoi said nervously. 

"WHAT?!" She didn't die?! How?! MiraJane killed her! Shouldn't she be dead?!

"She is...umm...basically on the ummmmmm......7 dwarves...house...." Momoi mumbled.

"Tch. I guess I'll be doing some Witch Crafts for the whole 5 Days." I mumbled and went to the Room where I usually do my witchcrafts.

Momo's POV

So I was sitting down facing the 7 dwarves, until E.J spoke.

"Momo? Why did you ran away from your home?" E.J asked.

"....My Aunt is gonna kill me...Why? She wants to be the fairest one of all but for some reason I was the Fairest.....It sucks...." Momo said with the mixed emotion of pain, confusion, and sadness.

"I'm sorry.........." E.J apologized to Momo.

"No, it's alright..." Momo said.

"Why are you asking why you're Fairest one of all? It's obvious! You don't just got the looks...sure to Queen can win with that beauty on her face but when it comes to the Heart, you aced it, Momo." Clockwork said.

"What? I'm just nice because that's what Ayano-onee-san told me to be....If anyones the Fairest it should be Ayano-onee-san..." Momo said.

"Momo...You are the Queen we've been waiting, we want to support you...Even if it means dying in the hands of that Evil Queen." Jane said straightly.

"I can't believe our Queen is a dumbass." Jeff said.

"Wh-What do you mean?!" Momo asked clearly confused.

"Your Mother is Ayaka Tateyama, no? She's the Lost Princess of Yuuei Kingdom, and you and your sisters have Royalty on your blood." BEN explained.

"...But, Mom isn't a Princess of some Yuuei-stuff! She was a Commoner, all Royalties are Selfish people!" Momo said and started to cry...

"How do you know that?! You haven't even met one of them! How could you be so sure that they're all selfish?!" Jeff shouted at Momo.

"Why...? Because....It's their fault! Mom wouldn't have died if they haven't dug deep on the that Mountain! Thinking there would be treasure, Money, and Jewels..." Momo said, crying her eyes out.

"You know mishaps happens a lot, some are just too painful to bear...Look what happened to us...All of these happened because of the Mishaps we encountered..." Jane said, Momo smiled and wiped her tears.

"Ayaka-hime always said that, now then, Queen? Do you remember anything about Ayaka-hime?" Masky asked.

"Mom? ...Well she always told me about that story, The Queen and The Sevn Dwarves...I enjoyed it since I was a child." Momo answered.

"Do you remember the story, itself?" Hoodie asked, Momo nodded.

"Then, this is like that story, except it's real and you are the Queen and we are the Dwarves." BEN said.

"...." Momo was silent, they guessed that it was too soon for Momo to know about it.

"Anyways...You talked to Prince Hibiya, didn't you?" Clockwork smirked.

"Prince Hibiya....? We did Talk and he was really mean calling me an Obaa-san even though I'm 15, but I do not mind." Momo said.

"Anyways Momo, since we revealed your Identity....You'll be targetted now!" BEN said and grinned widely.

"Eh?! Why?!" Momo asked surprised.

"You are the Daughter of the Lost Princess of The Yuuei Kingdom, they're finding you and your scattered siblings!" Jane answered.

"And that's where we come in! We will protect our Queen!" Hoodie said.

"You don't have to go overboard for me, and why are they looking for me and my siblings?" Momo said and asked.

"They want you guys to replace your Mom's place, being back at Royalty, even if it means by force." Masky said with seriousness.

"And also...Your brother Mari, found the lost princess of the Kagerou Kingdom...Princess Mia, the Princess that was fated to become the Sea's Queen." BEN said.

"I really have to thank you enough for the Information you gave me, I am here to Take Momo Tateyama back."

Annnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for such a long long time for not updating! I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling...So As you can see, sticking with just the casual princess thing is boring so I decided to Spice it up a bit! And I'm not good with Action Scenes but I'll have to try.

Anyways next Chapter!

♡Talking With The Commander♡