☆The Tall Tower Of Kagerou Country☆

Seto's POV

I escaped that akward situation but....I have no idea what where the heck am I...wait, I'm hearing a voice, it's singing, the song is so familiar to me..

It begins by coincidence, an inevitable scene far away, I see a fleeing, red color 

I follow the voice, and heard it through the vines, I check and it was a cave, the singing got louder and now that I realized it, it was a girl. 

Deep within the mysterious forest, I found a black shadow, with a premonition that something was about to begin, I ran, afraid

I saw a tall tower where a girl was singing, a beautiful girl with white hair and pink eyes, she's a beautiful girl, then I sang to her. 

"Our "encounter" was a scenario, leading to the end," I sang she smiled at me and sang back and I sang along with her. 

"So I deliberately took a roundbout way," We sang. " I want to meet you or I want to touch you, or I want to talk to you, but it's impossible," We sang together, our voices matching good and great. "You're frail, and I'm sly our 'meeting' signals to an end, it's cruel,  we're cursed, our fate will never change," We sang, our voice not going out, "Ah why are you, why why am I? A wolf and little red riding hood?" And with we ended the song. 

"You have a great voice." I praised and she seemed to realize something because her eyes widen. 

"G-Go away! If you look into my eyes, you'll turn into stone!" She screamed, I smiled. 

"Yes, I'm afraid that I'll turn to stone, but wouldn't be the world better without that fear?" I said to her and she didn't come out so I climbed up the tower and saw her shaking in fear. 

"Please go away..." She said softly as she cried and somehow it reminded me of Mia. 

"I won't hurt you...." I said and smiled at her. 

"D-Do you promise?" She asked. 

"Yes, I promise."  I said, as she grinned and hugged me, I told her all of my experiences and about Mia, she was so curious about the world...I wonder why she didn't left the tower? After all of that, I left the tower and went back to the Palace.

Mary's POV

I met a nice guy, he told me lots of stuff! He's a nice guy! I want to meet him again!

"Mary? I'm home!" I heard Mom called, I went to the place where she goes in, and hugged her.

"Welcome home! So, so, so, what did you get from the outside world?!" I asked excitedly, and she started to tear up, she held my shoulders.

"I....was hurt! The Outside World is cruel! Mary!" She said and hugged me, but didn't Seto-san said that the world is a beautiful place?

"A-Are you alright, Mom? Did you have any fatal injury?" I asked with concern and trying not to tear up.

"I'm alright, Mary dear." She said while wiping her tears.

"That's good!" I cheered, when Mom was asleep, I went to the window and started star-gazing.

I started thinking about Seto-san's stories...Was he lying? He said the world is a very beautiful place...but why did they hurt my Mom....Why....When I finally made a friend....but why was he lying? To hurt me? To lure me outside? Why...just why?

Sorry for a very very very short chapter...I really tried to make it long.....Then The Next Chapter is The Rose At The Forest