☆Stay Away! PLEASE!☆

Mary's POV

I was talking to the birds. I know they can't talk but I'm used to it, yeah, It's lonely.

"Mary?" I heard his voice which made me jump and made the birds go away, I peeked at the window and saw Seto. 

"GO AWAY!" I shouted at him but he didn't go away.

"What? Why would you want me to go away?" He asked with a little anger and sadness.

"Y-You're just gonna decieve me! The outside world isn't good at all!!" Mary screamed as she started tearing up.

"Where did you learn such a thing?! Mary what I told you was true!" He said, but Mary didn't believe him at all.

"LIAR! IF THE WORLD WAS A GREAT PLACE THEN....then...WHY WOULD THEY HURT MY MOM?!?!" Mary screamed as she was crying, Seto's eyes widen when he heard those words.

Seto went to the top of the tower and saw Mary crying to and shouting at him to go away.

Seto grabbed Mary wrist and pulled her closer to him. Mary's face was a few inches from his, which made her blush and try to pull away.

"Mary look at me!" Seto shouted which made Mary stop pulling away and looked at Seto with fear on her eyes.

Seto hugged Mary. Mary on the other hand was shocked, her eyes widen and tried pushed Seto but he was too strong for her to push away so she gave up with a few tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"Mary...Why would you think that the world is a Terrible Place?" Seto asked with anger with his voice. 

"My Mom.....The outside people hurt her....I don't wanna lose another one of my love ones...." Mary said, Seto's eyes widen by this.

"Mary....I'm sorry...." He said, as he felt bad for Mary.

"I wanna be outside....but I'm scared...I don't wanna be hurt..." Mary said, Seto smiled.

"Then, I'll protect you!" Seto said with a cheerful smile.

"You will? A-Are you sure?" Mary said.

"Yes! I will protect you! I promise Mary." Seto smiled as he reached out his hand for Mary.

Mary accepted it as she smiled brightly, they went down the tower.

Mary saw lots of trees and a pretty girl with orange hair and brown eyes.

They went to the Kagerou Palace and when the others saw Mary, they were stunned.

"Seto....Th-That's a g-g-gi....-" Hibiya slurred and fainted.

"Seto, are you gonna marry her?" Shintaro said as he started to have a small panic attack.

"You're not marrying her until we find Mia." Azami said.

"Th-This is a small misunderstanding! Mary's a friend! Right? Mary! We're just friends, right?" Seto said while sweating badly.

"Yes....I am wondering why Seto brought me at a palace...Is this your home?" Mary asked innocently.

"Y-Yes..." Seto said.

"You're a Prince?! Cool!" Mary said as Seto sighed.

"Okay, this is Mary, treat her nice." Seto said as he guided Mary to his bedroom and let her sleep because of the tiresome day she had, of course Seto had to sleep beside Mary.
******
Terrible Author for not updating really much, I'm horrible, it's not like anyone really reads my stories or whatever.....

I Love the person who votes my story!

Next: A Hero or A Prince?