♡A Hero or A Prince?♡

Ayano's POV

I was walking through the forest to collect some berries, which I think I did it yesterday....I wonder where those berries went.

Anyway, I was picking the berries...I sighed as I thought of Prince Shintaro....I sighed, why am I thinking about him, he's a Prince and I'm a lowly human, why would he like me?

"I'm done!" I said cheerfully and walked to our cabin, I bumped into a weird guy, I said sorry to him but he glared at me and brought out a knife.

"Watch where you're going! Do you know who I am?!" He shouted, I was shaking in fear because of the knife...I just accidentally bumped him and now he's furious!

"N-No..." I mumbled, I felt a knife on my neck...I started to shake knowing what will happen to me.
"Woman, I'm a wanted man and now that you know, you have to go, hehehe..." He said, I felt my blood dripping off my neck.

'Help me!! Someone please!!' I thought as I began to cry.

"Stop that!" I heard someone say...That voice....PRINCE SHINTARO?!

The guy turned around to see a sword in front of his face and Prince Shintaro with a very dark expression.

The guy took my hand and put me in front of him, so the sword is in front of my face and I felt a cold sensation on my neck.

"Come closer or I'll kill this woman!" He threatened, Prince Shintaro's expression got very dark.

I began to cry because of fear, my legs are shaking because of fear.

"You bastard." He said.

"Excactly." The guy said as he pushed the knife to my neck, I can feel blood dripping on my neck, I began to cry harder then he threw the knife on Prince Shintaro's shoulder.

"PRINCE SHINTARO!!" I shouted.

"Cien Fluers:" Flower petals was blowing, then hands came out then he let me go because of fear, the hand held hs neck "Snap!" The hands snapped his neck.

"Rose!" Nami shouted worriedly, Koala went to check if Prince Shintaro is alright, we went to our cottage and treated Prince Shintaro.

"I-Is he gonna be alright?" I asked.

"He's gonna be alright." Nami said and smiled at me.

"After all, his future wife is beside him!" Koala teased, I blushed madly, Prince Shintaro who was now awake (Which I don't remember him fainting) was also blushing madly.

"Hehehehe, love birds." Nami said which made me blush even more (if that was possible).

----------

End of chapter, sorry if it's short ._. I just have no more idea anymore hehehe anyways Ms. Terrible Author here is gonna be doing things like writing the next chapter...or something.

Next Up: The Queen We've Been Waiting For!