☆And Disappeared The Next Day☆

Rinto's POV

I silently walk around the halls of the castle....I saw Irregular's tower...I can still hear his voice...And I'm sure Tsuki-hime does.

"Are you sure you want her to escape with Ayaka's daughter, Kido?" This tryanny voice...It's Rilliane, I look at her...She's still the same as ever.

"...Yes, I want her to escape with Tsuki-hime." I answered her.

"Your heart still doesn't agree with your brain, if you always listen to your brain, you'll regret it." She said and looked at Irregular's tower.

"I won't die like Allen did for you." I said.

"I didn't say that you're gonna die." She said with a serious tone.

"I hit a mark, didn't I?" I said and chuckled softly.

"Rinto, don't die....please..." She said and disappeared.

"I won't Rillane....I have my own story to finish." I said and walked away.

I saw Tsuki-hime with Rio, I was about to greet them when I heard Rio cry.

"Then take me with you!" Rio said while crying.

"I can't Rio...You have a crew on your own..." Tsuki-hime said, Rio suddenly hugged Tsuki-hime.

"It was alright if it was just Tsuki-chan, I understand why you wanna leave but....Don't take Lenny-chan too..." Rio said while crying in Tsuki-hime's chest.

She just looked at Rio with sad eyes.

'Am I making the right decision?' I thought to myself, I walked away from the two....Silent tears left my eyes...

"I'm losing another family member...Like I had any family members...." I silently cried.

><Timeskip><

"Listen, you two princesses, Hime-sama, you know why you're here right?" I asked her...She nodded, her eyes hiding behind her bangs.

"Good...You two will be going out the old fashioned way, Guards in Yuuei are very very big dummies, so if we create a false alarm, they'll come rushing inside the castle! And then while they do that, you two will go and escape!" I said to them.

"What about the barriers?!" Tsuki-hime asked.

"The Barriers are off today, it'll just be a few days before your other sister arrives." I explained.

"Then...If I leave...I'll...I'll...I'll...leave my sisters..." Tsuki-hime mumbled, I took both of her hands.

"If they arrive then I'll make them escape just like how I did with you." I said and grinned at her.

"I expect you to keep that promise..." She mumbled enough for me to hear.

"Rinto!!" Hime-sama shouted as she slammed her hands on the table, I looked at her.

"...I don't wanna go without you...We're siblings, aren't we?" She said in a shakey voice that broke my heart into a million pieces.

"..." I kept silent, not knowing what should I do and what should I say.

"Yeah, give me a silent treatment! You always do that! Rinto, we grew up together, you swore you'd stay with me by my side everyday....waking me up....cooking for me...playing and messing around with me....you said you will do all those with me...." Hime-sama said now crying.

I hugged her suddenly.

"...I will do all those things with you...Just wait." I answered her, she cried but then smiled.