♡Talking With The Commander♡

Third Person's POV

It was a hot afternoon and two certain boys actually one of them is a woman, were having a talk.

"Now, Kido! That was close! TOO CLOSE!" Len scolded.

"I'm sorry....." Kido apologized.

"Ugh! Fine....It's okay now, just don't get caught again! You know what happens if they found out!" Len scolded.

"Yes....sure.........Father..." Kido said mumbling the last part.

"What did you call me?" Len asked clearly pissed.

"Nothing!" Kido said and ran actually bumping to the Commander a.k.a Prince Kano.

"C-C-Commander!" I stuttered...How Pathetic...

"Ah Kira! Perfect timing! Can we talk for a bit?" Commander asked...Sh!t! Is this about what happened in the bath?! If it is...I'm fudged!

"Ah...okay, commander...." WHY DID I AGREE?!

When me and Commander got to a place we can talk PRIVATELY, I was nervous!

"Kira...." The Commander spoke.

"Y-Y-Yes?" I stuttered again.

"I'm planning on marrying your sister, Kido." Commander said....wait...marry Kido....? MARRY ME?!

"Eh?! Me-I mean my sister?! Why?!" I asked.

"The Moment I met her, I fell in love with her....It's that thing called Love At First Sight." Commander answered.

"..............I have to think about that............I don't think I can trust you with my sister." I said to him, he was shocked but then he smirked.

"Then, all I have to do is earn your trust? Then I'll accept the challenge." Commander Kano said, I smiled at him.

"Then, good luck earning my trust." I said with a sickenly tone, he smirked at me, after that talk, I went back to my tent.

Kuromi was there...I haven't seen her anywhere from the training grounds.

"Kuromi?!" I shouted at her.

"Ah, Kido-sama~ What a pleasure to meet you!" She said and Kuromi's appearance began to change...A man with a mask appeared, it had bloody tears coming from his eyes.

"How do you know me?" I asked with a threatning voice.

"Ah~ Princess~ I am known as Fate, The SERVANT of Ayaka Tateyama, also known as One of the People you'll fight on the war." "Fate" said.

"What do you mean by Servant?! She isn't some royalty! And I'm not a Princess!" I said to him.

"Ah, Princess, you don't know everything, do you?" He said to me.

I grabbed a sword and swinged it at him, he dodged it.

"Dear, oh dear~ Princess, you shouldn't wield a sword! That's just not right!" He said and smirked, my vision for some reason started to get blurry, I am trying to stay awake.

"Wanna know something, Princess? We are more special than these average little humans, come with us, Princess~" He said....special? What does he mean?! I started to lose counciouss and before I knew it...Everything was black.

Third Person's POV

The Man known as Fate was in front of a sleeping Kido, Fate took for his mask, to be revealed as a Girl.

Fate took out a Gem, and chanted something, it started to glow and an image of a person came out.

"Sir, I captured Princess Kido." She said.